Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

1989 240SX SE!!! RARE SeaFoam Green 5spd!!! HeadsUP Display

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2003, 02:56 PM

1989 240SX SE!!! RARE SeaFoam Green 5spd!!! HeadsUP Display

I have a 1989 240SX SE SeaFoam Green/Mint Green for sale with 214K (original miles)complimented with a 5spd manual trans. It also comes with a rare HeadsUP display! Plus all the other options that come with an SE check it out and come pick it up before someone else does...

http://home.comcast.net/~bukkay/240SX

Click on the link above for more pictures and details!

$3000 Firm! Early bird catches the worm!!! Email me with any questions: Bukkay@msn.com
Old 10-07-2003, 04:38 PM

Not to be a dick or anything, but for an '89 with 214,000 miles, $3000 seems a tad bit steep.
Old 10-07-2003, 06:13 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by s13 240
Not to be a dick or anything, but for an '89 with 214,000 miles, $3000 seems a tad bit steep.
no doubt. that's a bit steep, no matter what guidelines u go by (kbb, etc). hell, there's a guy selling a 240 w/an rb20det installed for only $2600. and yes, it runs. not saying u should drop down to $500, but unless u find an all-day sucker, u'd be hard pressed to sell it for that much (especially being a private seller and not a dealership). it may be a rare color and all, but i don't think 240's have become a collector's item yet (like GT500's, pontiac GTO's, S110 silvias, prince skylines...)
Old 10-07-2003, 06:34 PM

...it is highly understood that you guys dont agree with the price, everybody is entitled to their own opinions. But believe or not there are the "suckers" out there that are willing to shell out the cash as to pick it up. It just so happens that you personally come across a $2600 240sx and that is something that sticks with you forever. Id be damned if that didnt sell, but for you to compare that to something that would probably pass emissions, you'd be comparing apples and oranges. For all I care KBB can suck it, they dont put into consideration that it is a highly demanding car in the first place. I mean...we're not talking about an 1989 Integra here now are we? But yet again...I expected responses of this nature. But I kid you not, it will sell... I will take the pepsi challenge... It's like fishing... This car will find a home...Its just a matter of time...
Old 10-07-2003, 06:41 PM

Originally posted by Burn'NSensation
...I will take the pepsi challenge
Old 10-07-2003, 06:45 PM
Contributing Member

ok, i'll retract the not selling statement, simply because i figure there are 240 bandwagon jumpers out there that would go to the ends of the earth for one (especially a 'rare' one). however, it seems as though ur admitting to price gouging. anyway, best of luck selling the car (not that u'll need it, right?). it is a beautiful car, i must admit that. tell u what, let me know who buys it, so i can sell them a $300 jdm ashtray.
Old 10-08-2003, 04:51 AM

now does the 3k include the damage? because i honestly like the realism of the quarter panel damage i think its "rare" the way they hit the car

please lmk asap!

Old 10-08-2003, 01:55 PM
Contributing Member

Thats all i got to say towards the price ur TRYING to sell this for..u could get a 95 240 with the same amount of miles and damage for that price..if not cheaper and thats 6 years younger!!!
Old 10-08-2003, 01:59 PM

paid $4,000 cash, only 45,000 miles in MINT condition... 3k for an 89 is highway robbery... that color may be rare but that doesn't make it good looking. and demand doesn't increase value... theres a HIGH demand for 95' SE's but yet look at what i paid for mine, yes becuase the lady i bought it from knew nothing of this "demand" you speak of and simply wants what the car was WORTH... and it is actually worth about 6k technically... im sorry bro but the fact that you said that there are "suckers" out there that will buy it makes me feel bad because your just admitting its not worth that and your trying to sucker someone into buying it... you should be a used car salesman.

Old 10-08-2003, 02:18 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by dekand
you should be a used car salesman.

Old 10-08-2003, 11:09 PM

HAHAHA!!! What haters!!! Used car salesman?!?! Im not forcing anyone to buy it... if the buy it for what ever price they probably wanted it in the first place... But hey, thanks for watching my back guys... Without guys like me out here, i guess you guys wouldnt have anything to post ha? I guess selling a car is the only profession where someones gonna be hated on for trying to make a buck. HATE ON HATERS!!! Post some more feedback... I just need to prove you guys wrong...
Old 10-09-2003, 09:31 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Burn'NSensation
Without guys like me out here, i guess you guys wouldnt have anything to post ha?
U really are new to this forum arent ya?
Old 10-09-2003, 11:15 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by -HyJynX-
U really are new to this forum arent ya?
hey man, don't even bother responding to this guy. he's just like that 'yoguysknownothin' ***** that we had here a while back. all he wants is to get people riled up and "try" to make them look bad or whatever. don't even give him the satisfaction. he knows he's ripping people off, he knows some folks don't agree with that, and now he'll try to make it look like a bunch of internet jerk bad guys are picking on him for trying to make an 'honest' buck. whatever...
Old 10-09-2003, 12:08 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Sil40_Mayhem
hey man, don't even bother responding to this guy. he's just like that 'yoguysknownothin' ***** that we had here a while back. all he wants is to get people riled up and "try" to make them look bad or whatever. don't even give him the satisfaction. he knows he's ripping people off, he knows some folks don't agree with that, and now he'll try to make it look like a bunch of internet jerk bad guys are picking on him for trying to make an 'honest' buck. whatever...
Im just trying to get in his head But im sure just like that "yoguys" guy..he wont hear a word ur saying.
Old 10-09-2003, 01:36 PM
Contributing Member

pass the crackpipe a little bit more often....

Quick Reply: 1989 240SX SE!!! RARE SeaFoam Green 5spd!!! HeadsUP Display