Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

240's still for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 08:26 AM

240's still for sale

[IMG][/IMG] here are the rest http://photobucket.com/albums/e197/illfoxone/
Old 03-15-2006, 02:24 PM

what kind of shape are the two chassis in? do either of them not have a sunroof? motor/suspension/tire condition doesn't matter. how much for each?
Old 03-15-2006, 03:45 PM

both have sunroofs and the chassies are in good condition no rust
Old 03-15-2006, 05:22 PM

Am I missing something? Where's the description of it? Mechanical condition, Interior, cosmetics, etc...?
Old 03-15-2006, 09:30 PM

Well thanks for inquiring. The car as I said is a 93 and it has 112,000 miles on it. Features: short-throw-shifter, Injen cold air intake system, Alluminum Pedals, The body work has been done and is ready for paint. All of the windows have been tinted black. The interior is in fair\good condition. The tires have about 50% left on them. I bought this car about a month ago from a guy that was going to put chevy motor in it. So i figured i would save it from that dreadful fate. Well he told me that the guy he got if from told him that their was no oil getting to the valve cover and cams but I think there both wrong i did some research and got the schematic for the ka motor and there is an oil gallery in the head where the oil is then supplied to the cam oil injectors from above the cams (little snake like looking pipes). I think there is some blockage there. But i dont really want to fool with it. This car is for some one who loves these cars and wants a project car or is planning on doing a swap. I forgot to mention its a 5sp man. Gears are all smooth and the car runs stronger that the 240 that Im driving right now. Brakes are great. No alluminum wheels. Aftermarket shift ***. I originally bought this car for the parts but since it drives so good and im getting rid of my other 240 aswell I dont need the parts. If you are seriously interested in this car and have means to pick it up or drive it . Make me an offer . No reasonable offers will be rejected.

The other is a 92 SE with 156,000 + a few (this is the one that ive been driving for a while. It was originally going to be drag car. When I got it, it had a role cage that I cut out. There are no keys for the ingniton switch. It uses two switches; one for ign. and one for acc. and there is a button for the switch. It features a limited slip diff., Sport compact ign. mod., cobra injectors, Blaster ign. coil and wires for full combustion at high rpms. The car is cosmetically challenged, Its needs a little body work and could use a gloss black paint job ( in my opinion). The interior isn't terrible but the back seats come out easily. Its probably fair to less than fair condition. Its also going to need an alingnment. New Parts: Starter, Thermostat, Battery.

I will be parting this car out if no one buys it In a few weeks so let me know what your thinking. I am very flexible. I will trade either car for another car or make me an offer.

Also for sale: Greddy-Waste gate actuator for garett T-25,28 for sr turbo.
Spearco Intercooler

For more information just email me at Kieveflinn@wowway.com or pm me at illfoxone at yahoo or aim. Thanks

Kieve

YOU CAN FIND MORE PICS HERE= http://photobucket.com/albums/e197/illfoxone/
Old 03-16-2006, 03:57 PM

how much are you looking to get outta the 93? And it runs correct? like would it make it to columbus?
Old 03-17-2006, 08:01 AM

93 sold 92 still for sale
Old 03-17-2006, 09:17 AM

ill trade my accord for it n some cash ifur willing to do that let me know
Old 03-17-2006, 03:12 PM

how much for the 240 im located in ky hit me up at black_paseo@yahoo.com i can always use another 240 to add to my garage