Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

240sx with RB20 for sale AGAIN EXCEPT HELLA CHEAPER

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2003, 12:43 PM

can you email me with all the info about it?

what you've done...whats wrong...the condition of the body...pictures...lots of pictures?
Old 10-20-2003, 01:02 PM

oh for ****s sake....lol

i dont read forums i am not signed up to...cuz i will wanna reply and then i gotta register and all that bull****

anyhow...i think it's better that you keep it...figure out whats wrong....you cant just give up like that bro!

make this one a project car and have a second car that doesnt have problems...i got a tempo for sale
Old 10-20-2003, 02:48 PM

My Car is NOT sold!!!! Inquire from teh source. Dont take someones word for it. I did say I was keepign it. Then further down that same thread I said what the highest offer was and that it was still for sale. So holla at me on AIM
specv5150
Old 10-20-2003, 05:50 PM

ummmmm who is flipping out?? Not me, I just said take information from the source. I am sure he can read. BUt if you say oh its sold and then put a thread. Why would he read it. From his response, I am sure he didnt. Thanks, but I dont need your help selling my ****. So you ****ing relax. Are you gonna buy my ****. No...didnt think so, butt the **** out
Old 10-20-2003, 06:02 PM

I can communicate in a civil manner. I dont need people spreading information about my car that isnt right. Mind your own business. How hard is that??? Do I know you personally.??? Did I say hey Sil40, if you know someone who may want a car to fix up at a great price, please forward them my info. And I am immature. You are reduced to calling me out because I cursed in my thread. You are damn right. This isnt your car and we arent friends. So mind your own. Was that civil e****ingnough for you.
Old 10-23-2003, 12:31 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Spec_v5150
You are funny man. YOU come in MY thread and bash me THEN get mad at me. WTF???!!! I dotn understand. When you are "trying" to help someone else...YOU are stepping on MY toes. I am the one trying to sell something....not YOU. I dotn need you ****ting on my thread bro. I dont come and **** on anything you have typed. And I NEVER held a grudge against you bro. I thought we squashed that last incident. I wasnt even beinf rude in ym first post. All I said was, dont take what someoen else says as gospel...get it from the source. How was the rude. Please tell me. Why would I hold a grudge...on the internet no less. I think you provide good info when you arent being an *******. I thought this whole **** was squashed, but I guess not.
ok, last time to set the record straight. i did not come on ur thread and bash u. i came on because i thought i was helping somebody else. i can't see where ur still not getting the point. again, i'm fully aware that it isn't my car (i looked everywhere, and i couldn't find the title; yup, not my car). and as for wrongly stating that the car wasn't for sale anymore, i was man enough to apologize for giving out misinformation. bashing u? i don't think so. i wasn't being rude to u in my reply to that post. look again, and u'll see that from the time u said "who's flipping out?" it got messy from there. it wasn't even that heavy to me. and i too thought that the whole matter was squashed. why else would i have bothered posting in a thread that u started? anyway, i never intended for anything to become a bashfest or flame war. simply wanted to do a 'civil service', if u will. anyway, as a show of good faith, i'm going back and editing out all of my previous posts here (if i can't delete them), and leave u to ur thread. if there's anything else that needs to be said, feel free to pm me (as it wouldn't be fair to u to take up ur 'for sale' space w/a debate). best wishes...

Last edited by Sil40_Mayhem; 10-23-2003 at 12:36 PM.