Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

240sx For Sale in PA

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 01:41 PM

Post 240sx For Sale in PA

I have an automatic 1989 Blue 240SX for sale in Pittsburgh, PA. It has 130k miles but has a recently rebuilt KA that runs very strong and is still under warranty at advance auto parts. I purchased it as a project car but the underbody of it has alot of rust that I am not experienced at repairing. I was told all S13's that aren't in California have this problem and it's not a hard fix if you can weld. The body is straight without rust but the underside would need some repair to pass PA inspection. If you are in Ohio or somewhere without strict inspection this shouldn't be a problem. The car's right front brakes are also sometimes noisey and I was told by a shop that it is missing a caliper bolt but I have been driving it without experiencing any problems. Front bumper also has some paint chips on it and would need resprayed to look perfect. It has a brand new set of tires on it as well. Car would make a fun beater, parts car, or project car. I have pics and it's available to test drive if you have serious interest.

Asking: $1000 OBO
Old 08-17-2004, 01:49 PM

Extra notes: It's a fastback but has no spoiler = no hatch rust.
Old 08-17-2004, 04:55 PM

post picsand what about the body is it in straight condition
also has the tranny ever been rebuilt i'm kinda interested and i live in the north east ohio area, oh yeah also has it been wrecked?
Old 08-17-2004, 07:35 PM

VIN is JN1HS36P0KW017161 if you wanna look it up. As far as I know it has never been in an accident. I don't believe the tranny was rebuilt but it shifts very strong and never slips. Only other things are, it's missing one hubcap but it has a brand new battery and starts without a problem every time. Pics are here but I apologive cause it's dirty as hell in the pics... http://www.club240.com/registry/vehi...?vehicleid=340 Only reason I'm selling it is because I can't do the work and don't have the cash to make it pass PA inspection.
Old 08-19-2004, 04:27 PM

i'm looking to get a 5 spd fastback and i'm right next door to you (OH) but i'm not going to get a car for about another 2 months so if you sell it post me and let me know
Old 08-19-2004, 07:29 PM

I'm trying to sell it asap so I'll let you know if I end up putting it on ebay or something.
Old 08-23-2004, 03:23 PM

BuMp
Old 09-04-2004, 02:25 PM

bump
Old 09-04-2004, 02:31 PM

hey, what happen with the strada lip for the altima you were going to sell, the one that broke?
Old 09-04-2004, 02:58 PM

Still have it, forgot I was supposed to take pics... hit me up on AOL IM if you want pics. SN: Milhouse381
Old 09-05-2004, 01:04 PM
Contributing Member

if the car is still for sale let me know, a friend of mine is lookin to get one cause he wants me to put an RB motor in like I did to mine. email me at: iroc_07@yahoo.com