Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

240sx and SR parts. Magnaflow cat, idler pulley, O2, radio bracket, etc.

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 07:46 AM

240sx and SR parts. Magnaflow cat, idler pulley, O2, radio bracket, etc.

Well, I thought I had the cat sold, but as usual, buyer flaked after having me hold it for almost a week. So, its up for sale (again, and better be the last). The parts are also welcomed to be picked up in the Rockville MD area if you please. Willing to ship (at buyers expense)

I bought the cat brand new for 100 or so dollars. Cat is in good shape and only gas about 100 miles on it, The flages arent even scared with gasket material or anything. Condition is absolutely pristine and as good as you will get for this cat (unless you buy it brand new). Honeycomb is still new with a little exhaust suth, but nothing even remotely worry-some.
Price - 70 + shipping

Next is a SR O2 housing turbine outlet pipe and exhaust manifold. I got them with the SR T25 turbo I bought from a guy. I really dont need it and all its doing is taking up unwanted space. Plus, I am tired of looking at them.
Price - 40 for both + shipping
Name:  DSCF0758.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  39.0 KB

Also have a lower idler pulley from my old KADE I have brand spanking new. Bought from Courtesy Nissan in Texas for ~ 40 shipped and still have receipt and box. Took it out to look at it, then sold my car. So, ofcourse, no use for it (other than being a pretty lardy paper weight).
Price - 35 shipped anywhere
Name:  DSCF0659.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  90.7 KB

I have some hatchback taillights which I again dont need because, yep you guessed it, sold my car . Dont need them as I just need space and I need to move them. Come with center piece and all. One light (I think the right side) doesnt have the bulb attachment.
Price 35 + shipping
Name:  DSCF0549.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  73.0 KB

I also have a set of S13 radio brackets and pocket with screws as well.
Price 20 + shipping (pics will be up today sometime)

Trades are welcomed for turbo parts, wheels, shocks, etc for a 240sx.

Thanks, Chris.

Contact info
Email is silverchain98@yahoo.com for the best and fastest way.