Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

3-piece SSR GPO 18" wheels, Sumitomo tires! JDM!! paid $3945!! will sacrifice!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2004, 12:12 PM

3-piece SSR GPO 18" wheels, Sumitomo tires! JDM!! paid $3945!! will sacrifice!!!!!!

E-Mail: DRIFTthis240@yahoo.com
This is a must sell situation, if i was regularly selling these I would probably ask $2800, but I need $1200.00 A.S.A.P. for certain reasons. I probably wouldnt go much lower but dont hesitate to throw me an offer thats ridiculous due to my situation but at the same time try to help me out if you can. I believe this is a incredible deal, especially if you're trying to complete the ultimate JDM look for your ride.

DESCRIPTION...

-1st and foremost, these wheels are 10 times better than Racing Hart C2s non evos, and are about twice the price of the Racing Harts!!! I bought these wheels for $895 a piece!!! And the tires were $123 Each also!!! Do the math. –you are looking at a set of 3-piece 18” x 8.5” SSR GPO wheels and a pair, (only have two due to camber wear) of barely used Sumitomo HTR Z II tires with less than 2000 miles on them. The Ultimate in JDM performance. Highly sought after by drifters around the world. Even the Keii Office dori dori wheels used by some of the top drifters are produced by SSR. Don’t hesitate to do your research.
-True JDM wheel, not to mention the three-month waiting list. Alloy aluminum center with Chrome Machined Lip.

-Wheels are offset +45. Has 2 bolt patterns, they are: 5x114.3 & 4x114.3, but can be re-sleeved for a universal fit, so these definitely fit Hondas including civics of course, Toyotas, Lexus, Saturn, ect… Just a few minor scratches on lip, only noticeable up-close. Need to be cleaned, I just don’t have time. There are only have 3 out of 4 center caps, body shop lost one. Also one could use a reshape, the celica that they were on had no problems operating without that one. I did get a rough estimate from a top notch wheel repair shop and they quoted me $90-$110 they said it would be a very easy fix, may vary upon shop. Once again this is only an option, wheels worked just fine for me. But reccomended

-Tires are of course the one and only Sumitomo HTR Z II tires. 225/40/ZR18 design, Offers Ultimate Grip and Handling in Wet or Dry Conditions. Combines Compounds Composed of Ultra Micro Carbon Technology and Silica Based Rubber Engineering – Improving wet and dry traction. Revolutionary, Advanced, Aggressive Directional Tread Pattern. Bold, Wide Tread – Aggressive appearance, unyielding grip. Deep, Circumferential Center Rain Groove – Provides phenomenal hydroplaning resistance. Multi-Direction Water Channels – Improve wet traction and increase handling grip, handling performance, and steering response in the wet. Short, Wide Tread Blocks – Provide excellent cornering grip and performance, with quiet ride and reduced irregular wear. Variable Width Lateral Grooves – Minimize tread noise for quiet control while allowing excellent water evacuation from tread area. Wide Block Shoulder Stabilizers – Strengthen shoulders for maximum dry grip and greater, more predictable, steering response for cornering control, while minimizing irregular wear. Chaos Tread Pitch Sequencing – Minimizes noise for exceptionally quiet ride. Full-Width, High Density Steel Belts, Wrapped with Jointless Band Cap Ply – Promote stable, predictable handling, smooth ride, even treadwear, and superb uniformity. PSP Technology – Optimizes overall casing durability throughout the life of the tire. Wheel Flange Guard – Protects the wheel rim from curbing damage. In my opinion I have owned many different sets of performance tires, and I don’t care what others say, these are the best tires I have ever owned. Better than the parada spec-2
Attached Thumbnails 3-piece SSR GPO 18" wheels, Sumitomo tires! JDM!! paid 45!! will sacrifice!!!!!!-ssrgpo.jpg  
Old 01-17-2004, 04:50 AM

Do you have actual pics of them?
It looks like u just took pics of those rims from somewhere and used photoshop to put them on that car
Old 01-17-2004, 04:25 PM
Contributing Member

hmmm, i wouldnt mind having a 2nd set of wheels...

I could pick them up as well.

Please get up close and detailed pictures, U can have these sold by the beginning of the week possibly
Old 01-17-2004, 06:47 PM

I will soon be getting pictures

also those are the same model size and everything on an actual car, no editing whatsoever on the rims... but those aren't my wheels, mine are currently over at a friends house (he does all my ebay stuff for me but i decided not to put them on ebay so I am just waiting on him to send me the photos) sorry for the wait...pics will come so sit tight

-king drifter
Old 01-17-2004, 07:48 PM

anyone have any rough offers yet?? just trying to get a good idea.
Old 01-17-2004, 08:26 PM
Contributing Member

kinda hard to throw out an offer at this point, it totally depends on exact condition of wheels...

so detailed pix would be great
Old 01-18-2004, 07:08 AM

Gotcha, im working on it