Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

91 240SX SE Fastback (NYC Area)

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2003, 09:24 AM

Post 91 240SX SE Fastback (NYC Area)

I have a 1991 240SX SE FASTBACK (Hatchback) that I need to sell this week before April 19th, 2003. The car is in Lower Westchester County, NY. Im in Brooklyn.

The car has 4 new Goodyear Directional tires. Just passed inspection in February. The transmission needs servicing. About 3 weeks ago I was driving along I-95 and she just lost power. The engine runs great, never a problem with it and it still runs great. KA24DE Performace engine. Just has a transmission issue. Which most likely is minor or you may need to drop in a new or rebuilt one. The car is clean, has a few dings which are easily repaired. Needs a new nose/bumper or can fix the existing one. Car is clean overall (Blue/Silver color). Will sell the car with two (2) new rear struts still in box. Interior is great, Has Pioneer CD player with two 200 WATT Pioneer speakers cut into the rear deck, and two 80 WATT Pioneers in the front doors. 300 WATT AMP in trunk. Original power antenna was replaced with a solid antenna. I also installed two additional sockets under the dash for cell phone, radar detector. The headlamps were replaced with Xenon bulb type lenses. The washer fluid sprayers are lighted (Still have the originals). Lighted brake and gas pedal. By the way the car is automatic. 156,000 miles. But as I said the engine runs like a charm. Mostly highway miles. Car is alarmed. No ABS brakes. Sunroof. No rust except for where the small dings are. One is on the pasenger door (A small scratch. . looks like from someones bumper). The driver door was bent back by a bicycler, so theres a crunch that can easily be pushed out. Needs new brake shoes soon. Has new Catalytic converter and new muffler system. Has tail pipe covers (Chrome). I have pictures of the car before the dings on either side. This is a good small project car. Get the tranny taken care of and she runs great. Asking $1200 o.b.o. NEED TO SELL THIS WEEK. CALL ME OR DROP ME AN EMAIL

Michael
MSweitzer2003@yahoo.com