Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

95-96 German Spec LHD glass housing headlamps, etc

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2002, 03:30 PM

95-96 German Spec LHD glass housing headlamps, etc

just got a call form my brother in Germany...he already put in order in for me and it should be here in a couple of weeks....the prices were very friendly! Now if you may remember there was a guy on zilvia.net putting together a groupbuy for these a while back for $600 first, then the price changed to $800!!!! which was ridiculous for only the pair of headlamps...well heres my price and what it includes:

$560

Includes Pair of German spec LHD glass housing headlamps
-AND-
Pair of German spec glass housing matching cornerlamps
-AND-
Shipping and handling charges

My brother came through on this one! For less than what the other guys were charging you get a pair of cornerlamps to match AND shipping charges.

Im not in this to make money, guys...I have always wanted to help out fellow 240 owners whenever I can...let me know who is in. Realize that I would have to have the money upfront to order your pair (as my brother is not rich and cannot front that much $$$ for everyone. So there has to be a certain level of trust between us. I will freely give any of you as much personal info as you need to feel safe with putting your $$ in my hands for a few weeks. I am Paypal verified with 35+ verified transactions, my Ebay feedback is 20+ and all POSITIVE, etc. Like I said im not in this to make money off you guys or rip anyone off. I have already been ripped off too many times online that it makes me sick. So let me know what each of you decide.

thanks,
Rick
grhdez@msn.com