Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

Alpina 77cm Skiboards Snowblades Skiblades

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2004, 12:16 AM

Unisex
adjustable for boot size
You are bidding on a brand new pair of Alpina 77cm Skiboards. They were originaly purchased for $159.99. The bindings are adjustable and require no tools. Now here's some information straight from Alpina:

These have been a popular seller for many years. The wide-body design makes for truly all mountain skiboards. Alpina's skiboards are the premiere ticket to ride for anybody itching to jump into the halfpipe, spin down the mountain or simply enjoy a beautiful day on the slopes. At 77cm, these skiboards are perfect not only for beginners, but for more advanced skiboarders in search of a more skate-life feel on the slopes. The widebody construction provides excellent flotation in deep snow and fluffy powder. In addition, they offer speed similar to much longer narrow-designed skiboards while providing some of the quickest maneuverability on the market. Designed with asymmetrical twin tips, the Alpinas can be ridden forward or backward easily. Alpina's skiboards feature a PU foam core for a light feel, fiberglass cap and easy to adjust, toolless, factory mounted, non-release bindings.
Recommended for beginner to intermediate skiboarders, for skaters looking for an affordable entry into snowriding with immediate transfer of skating skills to the slopes, and for those looking to experience the wider design but in a fast manuevering length.
Any questions, please ask! Whether it's for you or for a holiday gift, don't miss out on this great deal.

Asking $100 plus shipping. Local pickup in LA available.

These are pics of the exact same model as mine. Mine are still in the box. I will post pics of mine later.
Email: Suhster85@hotmail.com
Old 12-06-2004, 06:10 PM

bump