Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

BuddyClub Spec III Mufflers!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2005, 03:14 PM

BuddyClub Spec III Mufflers!!

Hello, Im Selling Buddy Club Spec III Mufflers.The Different types: polished with flat tip or brushed with slant tip Here are some specs!![/size]

Developed by Buddy Club, the Racing Spec III ultra lightweight & to optimize torque in the low to mid speed range, it is equipped with an efficient middle silencer (removible)

-Lightweight Mounting Band
Instead of using welded hooks that may fail, the rear muffler is mounted to the vehicle body using a lightweight circular mounting band, This ensures durability and adjusts ability.

-Product Branding
The authentic RACING SPEC MUFFLER insignia is laser etched onto a plate that is affixed to the muffler can of all Buddy Club Racing Spec III Series super lightweight exhaust systems.

Strait & Polished-

--ya its a rx7-but its hot
----my 240!!!

Slant & Brushed-

Anyway, Im selling them for $200. Local Pick up prefered but will ship.
Custom Pipping!- If you are in the so cal region or close, if you buy a muffler from me i will refer to you my friend that does custom exhaust work and he will do any size pipping and weld on the muffler for 100!!! And trust his work is amazing!!

Email if interested- Drunkinemu@yahoo.com