Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

A bunch of stuff for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2003, 11:03 AM

A bunch of stuff for sale

- KA24DE engine. according to dealer (bought car with engine not working), needs new headgasket (although I have not examined it closely). missing intake pipe/hose, MAFS, part of wiring harness. also missing various random coolant hoses and vacuum lines. includes ECU, clutch radiator fan, flywheel, clutch. asking $200

- KA24DE transmission. about 2 years old, not sure about exact mileage. does not include switch-type sensors. includes JDM speed sensor, shift lever. does not include transmission bolts. asking $200

- Blitz DD BOV. adjustable spring pressure, includes aluminum flange. used, good shape, some scratches near base. asking $150

- A'PEXi S-AFC. second-hand (not really "used" per se, since guy I bought it from couldn't figure out the wiring). good shape. does not include crimp ends for wires, or instructions (doesn't matter much since instructions would have been in Japanese). you can either get the instructions from the "Documentation" section of the A'PEXi USA website, or I'll print it out (50 pages) for a couple bucks (to cover paper, parents would flip if they saw me print that easy way: just go to the A'PEXi website). comes with velcro attached to the back. i can include the metal hinged stand for a little more if desired. $200 firm

- JDM Nissan PS13 (Silvia coupe) wing. silver, some scratches, has clear LED 3rd-brake light that lights up red. $150 firm

- stock Nissan S13 electrical seatbelt system. entire "active" belt system from an S13 coupe. includes: lower belt reel assembly, lower belt "other side"--the one the belt clips into , moving belt attachment thingy that goes on the A-pillar and around the edge of the window. system for both driver and passenger side. $25 each or $40 for both.

- KA24DE starter. $20, $10 with either engine or transmission.

- S13 front bumper support, fits any '91-'94 240SX, might fit '89-'90 as well. has about 2-ft width of the back section of the support cut, but my intercooler still wouldn't fit, so I removed it. I have the removed section still I think if you want to weld it back on $30

- Jeg's stickers (2). about 3"x6" or so. $1 each, pickup only

- stock Nissan S13 JDM gauge cluster with KA24DE tach. $30

Please buy this stuff so I can get a limited-slip and finish paying my mom back for random swap crap!
Old 08-16-2003, 11:18 PM

Hey man I'll take the gauge cluster if it's a digital with HUD. The last guy who I tried to buy the HUD is being a little ***** and won't answer emails and gives phony phone # to reach him at. I hate people like that. Let me know. Thanks

Sean
Old 08-18-2003, 12:46 AM

sorry, it's analog.
Old 08-18-2003, 05:12 AM
Contributing Member

pics of BOV?