Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

Complete RB20 Swap, McKinney mounts, SoCal

Old 12-29-2006, 06:50 PM

Complete RB20 Swap, McKinney mounts, SoCal

I am selling my RB20DET swap. It is a complete running swap that is in my car now. I am selling it because it has a blown turbo and I don't have the money to fix it. The swap has 250 miles on it.

I will give you everything you need for the swap, which is:

-RB20DET with blown turbo, 43,000 miles
-5spd tranny
-McKinney Motor and tranny mounts, 250 miles (practically new)
-McKinney 3" Downpipe, 250 miles
-smic and piping
-K&N air filter
-uncut Engine wiring harness
-Lower wiring harness
-ECU

and everything else that it needs to run. It is still in my car; I will take it out as soon as someone buys it.

All you need to do to put it in your car is cut a hole for the smic, or buy an fmic, bang up the US passenger side of the tunnel to make room for the starter, wire it for your car, and replace the turbo.

You could get a T25 turbo used if you want; they have them for sale here sometimes.

It has power steering, and is plug and play. I also have a cooling line option, if you want it.

I can wire it for your car if you want. I will need your engine harness to do it. It would be plug and play, and you would use your lower harness from your KA (transmission harness).

I didn't cut up the engine harness because I cheated and put the fuel pump wires together on my dash harnesses, so there isn't anything wrong if you want to wire it yourself.

I will sell it for $2,750 OBO, including everything you need for a running swap. I would sell it for $3,100 if it were running.

Shipping at buyer's expense. I am in Orange County, CA (socal). You can come hear it run if you want, but it doesn't drive.

Email me at cmcdougle@wireedm.com, or call me at 949-202-8658.
Cameron