Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

FS: 91 Nissan 240SX Coupe (not Hatchback)

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 03:56 PM

Lightbulb FS: 91 Nissan 240SX Coupe (not Hatchback)

Selling 91 Nissan 240sx. Its the base model (no power anything except for automatic seat belts). exterior is champaign colored and interior is brown/tan. has clean title, 146XXX miles, 5 speed manual, fully stock (except for a trust front mount strut bar). engine still runs strong. condition of the car is in good condition. the exterior has a few dings and scratches, and the hood has a dent with a bit of rust build up, other than that nothing major. the interior is in fair condition. i just replaced the clutch and fluids 2 months ago. has about 45% or less of tread left on rear wheels. front wheels are 16"s, rears are 17"s. there's just a problem with the guage cluster where the speedometer will often go off and on periodically. because of that i tried fixing the problem by replacing the speed sensor but it didnt work, so i asume the problem causing it is the guage cluster itself. it also has a new aiwa cd/radio player. used as a college commuter car. i was thinking about making it a project but needed money for college. perfect for a drift/race conversion or jdm. selling it for $3300 obo. and yes the price is negotiable. i need to sell by next week!! SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. NO LOW BALLERS. also have pics available. email me at: fcgxr@hotmail.com

-thx vince