Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

FS: KYB AGX Adjustable Shocks BRAND NEW

Old 06-09-2004, 02:00 PM

FS: KYB AGX Adjustable Shocks BRAND NEW

$350 Brand new!
KYB AGX Adjustable Gas Shocks

2 sets in stock! I prefer local pick ups. but will ship for $40.00 (these shocks are huge!)

-Ken
626-862-4728
Located in El Monte, CA.
Old 06-10-2004, 05:49 AM

for which chassis?
Old 06-10-2004, 09:38 AM

Originally posted by Peas
for which chassis?
89-94
Old 06-10-2004, 06:32 PM

I'll give you 300. Let me know... socaly4life@adelphia.net . I live in L.A.
Old 06-11-2004, 05:30 AM

Ken,

I am amazed by the fact that while u never answer my calls and never reply my emails, and you are keep selling stuff here in this forums.

it has be more than 3 weeks now, and you still own me two sets of metal master pads for 240sx and miata. The so-called tracking number that you gave me is junk, it said there's a package delivered to NY, while I am in PA.
I don't know if you actually shipped it to a wrong address, or you just intentionally gave me a random tracking no. from your other order.

I dunno what else I can do, but if I still can't hear from you, I guess the only thing i can do is to report to paypal.

Thx

Paul Lau
zinggt@yahoo.com
Old 06-11-2004, 10:13 AM

Originally posted by Zing
Ken,

I am amazed by the fact that while u never answer my calls and never reply my emails, and you are keep selling stuff here in this forums.

it has be more than 3 weeks now, and you still own me two sets of metal master pads for 240sx and miata. The so-called tracking number that you gave me is junk, it said there's a package delivered to NY, while I am in PA.
I don't know if you actually shipped it to a wrong address, or you just intentionally gave me a random tracking no. from your other order.

I dunno what else I can do, but if I still can't hear from you, I guess the only thing i can do is to report to paypal.

Thx

Paul Lau
zinggt@yahoo.com

I've talked to you numerous times about this. I went out of my way to let you exchange your goods. I've spent $30+ just to ship the items back and forth to make you happy. First of all, I didn't have to exchange the deluxe for metal masters. I wanted to make you happy by doing so. And now that you have received them and signed for it with "kevin lau," you're playing games with me. If you're trying to get a free set of brake pads from me then its not happening. I have contacted Fedex and everything was done correctly. Feel free to report it to Paypal. You have no case! I have the correct tracking number to your address with someone signing it!! Please play your games elsewhere. I've been selling stuff on this website for over a year now with no complaints. I noticed that you're new to the forum. You should know that people on this forum are really cool and they wouldn't screw others over. If you're planning on using this forum, please stop what you're doing. Thanks.

Last edited by jdmsoarer; 06-11-2004 at 10:19 AM.
Old 06-11-2004, 10:16 AM

Originally posted by socaly4life
I'll give you 300. Let me know... socaly4life@adelphia.net . I live in L.A.
Prices are set. You can't find them elsewhere for lower than $350. GUARANTEED!
Old 06-11-2004, 10:50 AM

Originally posted by jdmsoarer
I've talked to you numerous times about this. I went out of my way to let you exchange your goods. I've spent $30+ just to ship the items back and forth to make you happy. First of all, I didn't have to exchange the deluxe for metal masters. I wanted to make you happy by doing so. And now that you have received them and signed for it with "kevin lau," you're playing games with me. If you're trying to get a free set of brake pads from me then its not happening. I have contacted Fedex and everything was done correctly. Feel free to report it to Paypal. You have no case! I have the correct tracking number to your address with someone signing it!! Please play your games elsewhere. I've been selling stuff on this website for over a year now with no complaints. I noticed that you're new to the forum. You should know that people on this forum are really cool and they wouldn't screw others over. If you're planning on using this forum, please stop what you're doing. Thanks.
I wouldn't do this if you answered my call or replied my email
i went out of ways to get in touch with you. I am not trying to screw anybody, I just want what I've paid for
the "correct" tracking no. that u have given me is :
Tracking number(fedex): 177973610008319
which is sending to bellmore, NY,
i never gave u that address

and the Tracking number in the first shipment is :
177 9736 1000 8128
177 9736 1000 8135
which were sent to my correct address "Coraopolis, PA" and i did receive the deluxe pad + rotors.

I sent you back the deluxe pads with UPS : 1Z4E153F0300008379
and as you can see, i sent u 4 sets of pads that weight 9lbs only, how come in the shipment of metal master it's 19lb ?

I paypaled u the $20 on May 19, and according to the tracking no., you shipped those on May 18 ?

now I have no idea who that "kevin lau" is, and you can see you were actually sending the stuff to bellmore, NY which i never asked u to.

I don't think you can ship stuff to a random address and claim "I have the correct tracking number to your address with someone signing it!! " I check all my paypal and email record, all the address I mentioned to you is "Coraopolis, PA" !!!

now if you really wanna straighten this thing out, can you give me the detail "bellmore, NY" address that you actually sent the stuff to , and maybe I can get with the "kevin lau" to see if this guy received your package.

again, I am not screwing anybody, and I am posting here all because I couldn't get ahold from you.
so please get back to me. Thank you
Old 06-15-2004, 06:51 PM

finally get ahold from ken last friday (6/12)
he said he will ship me another sets of pads for my 240sx and miata on saturday (6/13)

it's 6/15 now and I am waiting, hopefully i can get the stuff soon, Thx Ken
Old 06-26-2004, 05:04 PM
Contributing Member

Still have the shocks in stock?
Old 06-28-2004, 10:10 AM

Yes, they're good in stock. Give me a call at 626-862-4728.

Thanks,
Ken