Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

FS SOCAL: Sub and amp

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 12:45 PM

FS SOCAL: Sub and amp

I have a Polk/Momo MM10 sub for sale along with a bazooka 700W amp. The bottom of the sub has drill holes from when it was mounted on a bracket. I can put all the screws back in so it won't look like it's been drilled. Does not affect the performance of the sub. . . Other than that, the overall condition is great. If you wanna see what it looks like, here's a pic off the polk website.

The amp will power the sub no problem, it sounds great. I don't know much about bazooka amps though. .but I think this is the model. . .

http://www.sasbazooka.com/productAut...sEL.asp?id=198

Don't quote me on that though... but that's what the amp looks like.

The MM10 new cost $350... but since it's an older model and used. . . I'm sellin it for $100.

I'll sell the amp for $75 bucks.

Take em both off my hands for $150. I really really would rather have pick up than having to ship these things cuz the sub is really heavy, and so is the amp. I mean unless you wanna pay for shipping and me finding a box and supplies to keep it safe for transit. . then that's fine with me.

Pics of the actual stuff are available via e-mail upon request.
Old 07-14-2005, 08:59 PM

oh, I also have a 13" ESA (circuit city generic) brand tv that I took out of the box and put in my guest room, but it's only been used about 5 times in the last 5 months. figure I might as well sell that too. paid 75. . .sell for 50.
Old 08-02-2005, 05:28 AM

interested

hello, i dont know if the sub and amp are still for sale, but i am somewhat interested, i need a sub for my car that is basically small, so if you could send me pictures and dimensions of the sub enclosure that would be great....planetd@uga.edu, i am also located in marietta ga, so i am just wondering what shipping cost would be, and lastly if the sub does indeed work WELL with the amp, and it does fit in my trunk with decent cargo space left, then I will make an offer, thanks!

once again....planetd@uga.edu or planetd@gmail.com
Old 08-03-2005, 10:57 AM

i do have a pending sale, but I will let you know if it doesn't go through. .. It's pretty heavy, I would probably say it would cost me around $40 bucks to get everything shipped to you, maybe even more since I don't have any packing materials. the box dimensions. . . I think it's .83 cubic ft as it says on the box, I don't have a tape measure, but people have put these in smaller cars, like mini coopers, teggy hatches, and mazda protege or new mazda 3 series. I had the thing mounted in the middle of my back seat, and that's all the room it took. . the fold down area.
Old 08-04-2005, 05:06 AM

yea man, shipping is a killer, feel like im shopping on ebay, well buddy thanks for all your help, I think im just going to get some 6X9's custom done along with some new 6.5's so I can hold off for a sub for a little while, but thanks again, and hope they sell!