Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

FS: SR/KA-T 2.5" polished aluminum custom intercooler pipes, Cheaper Alternative!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2005, 06:42 PM

FS: SR/KA-T 2.5" polished aluminum custom intercooler pipes, Cheaper Alternative!!

Interested in going the custom route for FMIC piping? You'll save a lot of money if you go this route vs. name brand piping.

I'm selling 4-5 aluminum polished 2.5" 90º mandrel bent piping + 6 couplers+12 clamps. Some pipes would be longer than others so you can cut them according to your setup. Works great and is the same as buying a name brand kit...they both accomplish the same thing.

As far as pricing:
As of now, I only have enough for maybe 2 or 3 people. So be sure to PM me about it first.
$15-17 covers shipping/partial Paypal fees
So total pricing:

$140 (shipped) for 4 pipes, 6 couplers +12 clamps
$155 (shipped) for 5 pipes, 6 couplers +12 clamps

On JCWhitney and similar sites, I've found mandrel bent 2.5" piping to be generally around $25+shipping per pipe. Also, a single GReddy coldpipe (even on eBay) goes for ~$100. So I think these prices are reasonable. If you buy the kit with the 5th pipe, it usually would be used as the end cold pipe (see bottom pic, top pipe on the left). I did this with my setup and used the stock cold pipe coupler to connect it to the throttle body since it's long and fits fine.

Here's a basic picture so you know what it would look like. Of course, these pipes are uncut/untouched and have not even been polished yet. I will polish them myself before shipping them out.

If you need any bungs welded, let me know; I can weld aluminum for cheap. Maybe you'll need a bung for the AICV, or maybe a fitting for your boost controller.

Also, if you want a custom intake for your turbo, I can give you a good deal with this package. Contact me

Here are some pics of how the upper cold pipe is mounted on my car (i use this same setup). Use your stock cold pipe coupler!
Sorry for quality, they were taken with my camera phone

On my setup, I welded on a fitting for the AICV, and fitting for my boost controller. I can do the same, and more, for yours. Just let me know what you need done and we'll work up a deal!

For more info or if you have questions, feel free to PM me or email me.
My email address (as well as paypal) is aurelianoislas@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Aure
Old 12-01-2005, 02:07 PM

bump! 2 sets left