Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

Mobile Video Goodies, Speakers....

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 03:14 PM

Mobile Video Goodies, Speakers....

Hey guys, ran into some money problems, so im selling my goodies my loss will be someone elses gain i guess, sad to see the stuff go, but im totally broke.

1. Alpine CVA-1003 In Dash Monitor. Fully motorized In-Dash, works great, looks great. No scratches on the screen whatsoever. A few scratches (scuffs) on the unit itself, but they're hidden once its installed.

ASKING $500 SHIPPED

2. Infinity Kappa 652.5i 6 3/4'' speakers. These speakers sound AWESOME! of course, theyre infinity, so you know the quality. These were in my car for seriously about a week, but now i need to get rid of them due to $$ problems. Never abused, great speakers. Can be seen here..... http://www.crutchfield.com/S-SOqhRHF...&avf=N&search=

ASKING $100 SHIPPED

3. Legacy 7.2'' LCD Monitor. This is also just a few months old, works great. A few scuffs on the screen, but they cant be seen once the video is on. This is a great way to compliment the Alpine in dash, that way you can have a monitor for rear passengers (thats what i did).

ASKING $100 SHIPPED

If interested in anything, post up, pm me, or email me at Zeeshan08@yahoo.com. Pics are available, but theyre from my cell phone, so the quality wont be great....i'll need your email to send pics.

Please no low ballers, i really need the money, but i cant afford to "give" these things away.

Thanks!
Zeeshan