Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

my s13 for sale in charlotte

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2003, 04:44 PM

my s13 for sale in charlotte

I have an '89 fast back thats been hit on the right side.
its black, the interior in the rear has been taken out, the front interior is in excellent shape. the car still runs but the damage is fairly extensive (the frame is still strait), and i dont have the time to save up and fix it either (fender, door, and right rear quater need to be fixed) the car is black and has 120xxx on it. needs an adjustable fuel pressure regulator (with the cam and the head job a must). the brakes were done only a few weeks ago.

MODS:
sprint springs
pdm racing camber correction
pdm racing stage 2 cam for sohc motor
port and polished head
front and rear upper strut bars
2 1/2 power tech custom cat back exhaust
obx intake
also the car comes with and brand new in the box exedy clutch (was planning on putting it in)
also the power steering has been removed (but i have the parts to put it back and the old head)
and 2 10 inch subs in box come with the car

the car would be a very good parts car for somebody with the sohc motor, or in need of alot of interior and body parts off an s13
but at the same time if somebody is looking for project it wouldn't be THAT hard to fix it back up I just dont have the time or the money really. I'm in charlotte pick up preferable but meeting half way within reason would be an option
asking $900 obo

picture will be unavaible due to the fact i dont have a digital camera, if i can get ahold of one i will post as soon as possible