Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

New Bride Brix Ii

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2004, 12:17 AM

Talking New Bride Brix Ii

hey guyz,

I got a couple of sets of BRIDE Brix II seats.
These are knock offs but its the best i've ver seen. they have all the right tags and labels.
I know i'm still alittle new to this fourms so i perfer local pick ups so that i can have members vouge for me.
No money will change hands untill you see the seats.
If you are out of state and want them shipped i will ship to you at your expence. (no C.O.d's)
they are $575 with sliders. i have them in 3 color combo's, black/grey, black/blue, all red.
i am keeping the black/black ones myself.
thsi is not a commercial sale i just got a really great hook up. i bought about 10 sets.

I was told by the seller that I bought the seats from that they were probable “backdoored” at the place of manufacturing for Bride seats, meaning that they could be the same seats that Bride produces, but made by employee and sold underground with the alcantara fabric.
This is all speculation and I cannot verify this claim.
The seats I have in my possession are stamped with “Bride” on the *****, have the headrest embroidered front/rear with “Bride” and have a tag sewn into the seam on the left side that is embroidered with “Bride” over the red figure of the “Holding Monster” (the bride trademark I think).
The seats also bolt directly to authentic Bride seat rail (I tested them).
Thats a lot of work for a "counterfit" seat.

BRIDE seats are among the top in the Japanese racing circuit.

Light Weight

Aggressive Hold

Firm Lumbar Support

Black Alcantara / Ultrasuede Fabric

Interchangable for Driver/Passanger Sides

Quick Tilt for east access to rear

Microadjustable Reclining Backrest

Brackets and sliders are included.

I took these this evening 10/04

To order or if you have any questions you can call my cell @ (626) 203-3445 my name is Jeremy or e-mail me at fknevil@hotmail.com

thanx again

If the pictures don't show go to http://www.imagestation.com/album/?i...ulation_page=Y

Last edited by evilsil; 10-05-2004 at 01:46 AM.
Old 10-05-2004, 03:05 AM

also will entertain trades 4:
5 lug hub conversion for s14
coilovers
FMIC
all for s14

k got alot of mix up with this add. i will give a discount or trade for these things+ cash for the seats.

Last edited by evilsil; 10-13-2004 at 11:50 AM.
Old 10-05-2004, 11:59 PM

new update all red seats are sold only have one single seat left in red. i can sell seprately let me know if interseted
Old 10-05-2004, 11:59 PM

new update all red seats are sold only have one single seat left in red. i can sell seprately let me know if interseted
Old 10-07-2004, 10:26 PM

letting the red one go for $275 w/ sliders. let me know
Old 10-11-2004, 09:41 PM

okay only blk/grey ones left
Old 10-12-2004, 06:32 PM

hey man, its james..how much for fmic, and 5 lug conversion? email me at james_s14@yahoo.com...btw i hooked you up with agx shocks, what can you do for me with seats? Let me know.
Old 10-12-2004, 09:41 PM

I have seen these seats in person. They are pretty convincing for fakes. The construction and stitching is top notch. I would have picked up some myself, but sadly my Jack in the Box physique will not allow me to sit in them comfortably. Awesome seats nonetheless!

Last edited by gohkal; 10-12-2004 at 09:44 PM.
Old 10-13-2004, 05:20 PM

I got one last week. Bolts right onto Bride rails and look just like the real thing. If you are over 200 lbs forget about it though. It's a holding monster!!!
Old 10-13-2004, 05:31 PM

how much do bride rails go for?
Old 10-13-2004, 05:52 PM

you mean the brackets.... they go for about $80 each if you mean the sliders they come with the seats.

and about the fit, i'm 6'6 and 275 i fit in them but it is tight though. i guess it depends if you have a big *** or not. lol
thanx for the bump though
Old 10-13-2004, 06:18 PM

when is your badass ride gonna be done? call me i wanna see it! we'll have to go cruise..come to think of it, why dont a bunch of us in la/oc cali get together to go cruise and stomp the hondas or something.
Old 10-13-2004, 06:56 PM

HA sounds good, my cars gonna be done next friday. just gonna be kinda ugly till i get the painting done. but i can't wait. i also just got a 91 coupe today too, so i have a new project to work on! i let you know when we can go out next weekend, also we're going to go to vages for sema if you want to roll together.
Old 10-13-2004, 07:15 PM

thats dope, im going to sema too! we should roll gangster style..i got a couple of people going, and i'll try to get more people with 240s to go. let me know. btw. im looking for a manual boost control and a b&m shortshifter, or nismo short shifter..let me know if you see or hear anything.
Old 10-13-2004, 07:25 PM

k good news guys talked to my guy and he said that if i can get more people together than he will do another group buy no these seats. you can chose from blk/blk, blk/ blue, /blk/grey and all red. please remember that i still need to sell the ones i got that are blk/grey and these are still availble today!! the starting group buy limit is only 5 people. so e-mail me and tell me if your intersted and i'll let you know when they come in.

and james no doubt we can roll deep. just find all the little ricers and show them wassup!!! and i'll keep my eyes open for those things.

Quick Reply: New Bride Brix Ii