Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

Parting out a 93 240sx (S13) Hatchback "FLORIDA"

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2004, 11:28 PM

Arrow Parting out a 93 240sx (S13) Hatchback "FLORIDA"

ITEM: Parting out a 93 240sx (S13) Hatchback 5 speed

DESCRIPTION: 93 240sx (S13) Hatchback 5 speed "its that redish, maroon color"

PRICE: open for suggestions and offers although these are quality parts and i'm not going to be low balled. Everyone will pay for shipping plus the price of the parts.

SHIPPING: Everyone will pay for shipping plus the price of the parts. Shipping will include delivery confirmation via UPS or USPS depending on which is cheaper!

PICTURES: I can take pics of any parts. I am selling them all.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Email = NISMO4U2NV@AOL.COM or AIM= NISMO4U2NV

BEST CONTACT METHOD: You can contact me anyway. Email is the best, private messages can get annoying. IMS are cool!

PAYMENT OPTIONS: I have a paypal account and prefer paypal payments. I can except credit cards though that account. I will also except cashiers checks and money orders.

Thanks and remember I"m selling the entire thing. Not just some parts. Everything needs to go! "make offers now"

Old 09-05-2004, 12:41 AM

I believe you know who I am. What I cannot believe is you have the nerve to post in here with your non-sense. Let's go back 5 months, you were gtr4U2NV and off course your current screen name. I sent you $250 for this altima SE sideskirt and wing that you claimed to be selling (just like you claim to be selling this 93 240SX), and found out that I wasn't the only one you screwed over at .net. I earned those $250 while I'm here in Iraq doing something you wouldn't have the ***** (or nerve for that matter) to volunteer for. I have < 2 months here in Tall A'far and I will be heading back stateside, like I've said before it's not all about the money now. I have enough info on you to where I can personally pay you a visit and make sure you don't deceive another soul. Enjoy your freedom cause I will take it back.
Old 09-05-2004, 01:10 AM

oh ****, someones gonna die, or at least his car is gonna be ****ed to bits
Old 09-05-2004, 01:25 AM

????

Originally posted by bogmali
I believe you know who I am. What I cannot believe is you have the nerve to post in here with your non-sense. Let's go back 5 months, you were gtr4U2NV and off course your current screen name. I sent you $250 for this altima SE sideskirt and wing that you claimed to be selling (just like you claim to be selling this 93 240SX), and found out that I wasn't the only one you screwed over at .net. I earned those $250 while I'm here in Iraq doing something you wouldn't have the ***** (or nerve for that matter) to volunteer for. I have < 2 months here in Tall A'far and I will be heading back stateside, like I've said before it's not all about the money now. I have enough info on you to where I can personally pay you a visit and make sure you don't deceive another soul. Enjoy your freedom cause I will take it back.
I don't know who you are talking about ... You better get it right before you start pointing fingers. You really need to start working on facts and not just guess work. If you know who the person is that messed you over go take care of it, but don't start playing tough guy to someone who doesn't know the first thing about what your speaking of. If someone screwed you over I hope you do get them. Get them, and your money back. That is just the way things should work. What goes around comes around. But for someone to start verbaly attacking someone when they have NO CLUE of what your talking about is a little childish. Get your facts strait and take care of your business but always in any case don't "move" until you have the facts.

Thank you
Old 09-05-2004, 01:27 AM

Originally posted by Marc936
oh ****, someones gonna die, or at least his car is gonna be ****ed to bits
I don't know who you are talking about ... You better get it right before you start pointing fingers. You really need to start working on facts and not just guess work. If you know who the person is that messed you over go take care of it, but don't start playing tough guy to someone who doesn't know the first thing about what your speaking of. If someone screwed you over I hope you do get them. Get them, and your money back. That is just the way things should work. What goes around comes around. But for someone to start verbaly attacking someone when they have NO CLUE of what your talking about is a little childish. Get your facts strait and take care of your business but always in any case don't "move" until you have the facts.

What are these threats about? How can you threaten someone over a computer screen? If you know who it is, take care of it. If you don't know who it is for a "FACT" keep your mouth shut. I suggest you act like a man and take care of things if you got screwed over!

Thank you
Old 09-05-2004, 07:34 AM

Ok, I did my homework. These guys are right, and I'll show everyone why.

http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/sho...hreadid=157314

First link shows gtr4u2nv with an e-mail address of nismo4u2nv850@aol.com. While not 100% conclusive, it does raise suspicion.

Same thread, 3 posts down on the 3rd page http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/sho...4&page=3&pp=15

Someone with a very similar e-mail has the nerve to try to part out another non-existant car. Note the e-mail address. nismo4u2nv@aol.com. YOUR E-MAIL. The username is Shane, and your sig links to an image in an altimas.net registry with the username Shane which has been BANNED FROM ALTIMAS.NET.

I know the threads were merged, but two attempts to part out nonexistant cars, the second of which was very obviously you. Mods, please ban this theiving waste of oxygen.

Oh, and telling people to be a man and take care of things? That's low, and stupid. You have no idea what kind of people you might **** off, and guess who they're gonna come after.

Last edited by pulski; 09-05-2004 at 07:36 AM.
Old 09-05-2004, 08:43 AM

thank you guys for warning everybody about this guy. To reiterate what they said:

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY, HE IS A FRAUD, CHECK ALL LINKS FOR MORE INFO

again .net guys thanks for the heads up, you probably saved some people money

Last edited by Bryan; 09-05-2004 at 08:45 AM.
Old 09-05-2004, 12:35 PM

judging from your desperate attempts to convince us that you're not "that" person, im convinced from that alone its you. go kill yourself
Old 09-05-2004, 01:02 PM

someone got served
Old 09-05-2004, 02:58 PM

Arrow

wow, you guys are some real internet tough guys... Do you always fight your battles over a keyboard? WTF? Once again, all of you on this site can believe what you wish. I know the truth and I have cars in my yard to prove it. I have sold to a few people on this site and they have been very satisfied. I wish they would come on here and defend me. I sold the complete interior of one of my 240's to someone in California and he was nothing but happy with his shipment!

Don't fight your battles on a computer go take it in person and do what you have to do. But do not point fingers if you are not 100% positive.

Does anyone know Kayle in Tallahassee? He has a turbo 240. He is a buddy of mine and can defend me on this. He knows all of the cars that are in my backyard. I have sold him parts before. Infact he is buying my front lip soon off my 93 fastback.

Thank you and good luck you internet tough guys! I hope you win all of your keyboard battles.
Old 09-05-2004, 11:17 PM

How can you fight after the proof I've given? Enjoy the freakin hurricaine *****.
Old 09-06-2004, 11:07 AM

Originally posted by pulski
How can you fight after the proof I've given? Enjoy the freakin hurricaine *****.
If you are so sure its me, then bring the proof and come take care of it ... Bring your hard talking *** all the way from hickville where you live and come and get some! If you don't plan on that then chill out and mind your own business!

thanks
Old 09-06-2004, 05:45 PM

Originally posted by NISMO4U2NV
I have sold to a few people on this site and they have been very satisfied. I wish they would come on here and defend me.

Dog.. how can you sell to a few people on this sight and only have 13 POSTS... you just wasted about 5 on this thread... those must have been some fast transactions..

Old 09-06-2004, 06:09 PM

Originally posted by ricanpapij
Dog.. how can you sell to a few people on this sight and only have 13 POSTS... you just wasted about 5 on this thread... those must have been some fast transactions..

my bad you are right ... I actually sold the stuff on **********
Old 09-06-2004, 08:10 PM

well, if people really wanted a little more assurance, the moderators could do IP checks since they're all logged ... then again, if you use aol i think it's different every time you sign on.

anyway, pulski did post something that IS pretty suspicious.

if you really aren't that same guy, or if you are and would actually follow through with the deal, sorry for whatever people think about you.

i personally would like to think all people are good, but i know that's not true.

Quick Reply: Parting out a 93 240sx (S13) Hatchback "FLORIDA"