Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

s13 interior pieces and tons of other parts for sale!!

Old 11-12-2005, 12:54 PM

Thumbs up s13 interior pieces and tons of other parts for sale!!

I pretty much gutted my 1992 240sx hatchback, and now the parts are pretty much just taking up a bunch of space so I need them gone. The interior is very clean and most the parts are in really good shape, if you need any pics of anything let me know and ill take some for you.

This is a list of what i have, though if you need something that isn't listed please contact me as I might have it lying around somewhere.

- Rear seats - $35
- Front driver seat (has seat cover to make it look like s14 seat, ill take some pics and post to give you guys an idea on what it looks like) w/ rail - $40
- all plastic panels from the seats back - $55
- carpet ( the carpet is cut where it goes from the rear seat to the back, so basically its in 2 pieces but it doesn't look bad if you have the rear seat installed) - $20
-universal aftermarket shift **** (you would need to buy a new plastic piece/the part that threads onto the shifter because the one on it is striped out and the **** tends to spin, probably would only cost a few bucks from a local hardware store) - $10
- hatch panel - $10
- the metal brackets that hold the rear speakers - $10
- stock ka24de fuel rail (w/o injectors) - $10
- front bumper support - $40 - local pick up recommended as it would cost a lot to ship
- rear bumper support - $40 - again local pick up is recommended
- windshield washer fluid reservoir - $10
- spare tire w/ stock jack and stands - $25

Non car related stuff for sale.... anime, video games, etc.....
- Dragonball z/gt (I have roughly 64 tapes and each tape has 3 to 5 eps. on it, so let me know what your eps. you looking for when contacting me) all on VHS and have English subtitles- $7 a tape, or $420 for all of them
- Flame of Recca DVD box set 1 and 2, 6 discs total - $80
- Akira Special edition DVD- $15
- Final fantasy X for PS2/ with strategy guide - $20
- Initial D special of stage 3 DVD (basically its a making of the movie, and it also has interviews and other stuff on it)- $15
All the dvds/vhs' and games are in really good condition, most are perfect, but some have minor scratches and some of the vhs' quality arnt perfect, but ill be sure to watch through and tell you how each one plays.

Well that's it for now, all prices are OBO and they don't include shipping. Local pick up is welcome, and im located in Livonia, MI.
you can contact me at foolishdrift@aol.com or send me a PM.
Thanks for looking,
Ryan
Old 11-12-2005, 03:04 PM
Contributing Member

- windshield washer fluid reservoir - $10 with the pump? did you have the reare squirters? lemme know, really need that part
Old 11-12-2005, 04:52 PM

Yes the reservoir includes the pump, the car currently doesn't have rear squirters but the previous owner replaced the hatch. But I think it originally did have the rear squirters because there are 2 pumps and one had a fluid line running into car. Let me know if you want it.
Old 11-15-2005, 04:51 PM

windshield washer fluid reservoir is sold, the rest of the stuff is still up for grabs .
Old 12-03-2005, 06:32 PM

Alright guys I have some more stuff for sale now. I now also have a brass eagle paintball gun with accessories and paint *****- $80 this gun has only been used about two times and includes a face mask, neck protector, CO2 cartridge, and a gravity feeder with a case of partially used 500 ***** (probably about 450 left) and a container of unused 200 *****. As well as the interior lights-$10 and the headliner- $10 from a 1992 240sx hatch. Prices are obo and don't include shipping. And the rest of the stuff is also still available.
Old 12-04-2005, 03:45 PM

what color is the interior trim? and seats?
Old 12-04-2005, 03:47 PM

the seats and interior trim are the stock gray.
Old 12-04-2005, 03:49 PM

oh well..looking for that beautiful brown color..thanks anyway