Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

S14 Garage Sale Galore!!! Many PiCs!!! 56k Beware *Many Rare Parts*

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 02:50 AM

S14 Garage Sale Galore!!! Many PiCs!!! 56k Beware *Many Rare Parts*

Introduction:
Hello guys, I am always on the forum I do not post much but a huge lurker. This is the S14 Parts Garage Sale Galore. I have some S13 parts in the mix as well but for the most part they are S14, there will be descriptions with each picture. All prices are FIRM, if you want to negotiate a price please give me a call at 214-402-1746 my name is KIM. PLEASE NO LOW BALLERS!!!

Shipping:
As for shipping I much PREFER PICK UP! But I will ship if the buyers pay for shipping. If you’re looking to pick up then please give me an email to romeo_pie@hotmail.com and I will give you my address for pick up. I respond much better to emails then I do to PM’s so for a quick reply email please.

I will describe all the items I have to the best of my knowledge and if there are any flaws that I KNOW, YOU WILL KNOW. I will be posting these items in many forums so expect these items to go quick especially the rare ones. If you have any questions please feel free to email or call, I have more pictures so if you need then don’t hesitate to ask. Thank you and good luck ;-D

Kim

Item #1 (Price:$175)
As you can see, these are S14 gray clotch seats. The passanger side is very clean, there are a few stains found on the divers side but can be easily remove with some stain remover. Also on the drives side there are very few pin holes but its really not that noticeable in my opinion.

Item #2 (Price: $30)
Here are S14 rear seats, they are very clean but there is a little stain in the front tip and a little on the rear passanger side

Item #5 (Price $90)
These are pretty hard to find and are very expensive brand new at the dealer. S14 Power Window buttons, they are in perfect working order. The price is including both the passenger side and the drive side.

Item #6 (Price $20)
S14 Rear Speaker Trim SE, in very good condition and very clean.

Item #7 (Price $75)
These are S14 Door panels, they are pretty hard to come by. I have many pictures of these but I will only post 2 so if you would like more just give me an email. The passenger side door panel is in perfect shape, pristine condition. The drive side has a little dimple marks but they are not very noticeable as you can see in the picture.

Item #9 (Price: $20)
S14 Dash Gauge Cluster Trim Bezel, it is in perfect shape. The bezel also comes with the dimmer switch as well as the cruise control on and off button.

Item #11 (Price: $10)
S14 Glove box, you can tell it is in great shape, no marks or anything.

Item #13 (Price: $10)
S14 Non Tweeter Door Trim, they are in awesome condition, you can tell through the pictures.

Item #15 (Price: $300)
S14 Dash, we all this is very rare and hard to come by. It is in perfect condition. No cracks, dents, or stains. It is in great shape.

Item #18 (Price: $200)
240sx Brembo Lancer Evolution Brake Bracket. I have just recently design this and is currently paten pending. The brackets will make the Evolution Brembo brakes fit onto any 240sx with 5 lug or will fit if you get the rotors grilled for 4 lugs. The bracket is design so you can either use the Lancer Evolution rotors with is 12.7inches or Mustang Cobra rotors witch are 13inches. The person that purchase this, I will give them more detail on how it works. I am planning on producing many of these but this sale is to gauge the interest in the 240sx community so please tell me what you think.

Item #19 (Price: $10)
S14 Gauge, the gauge has a fluctuation problem with the tachometer, ever time it hits 3000 RPM it jumps and then after it passes 3000 RPM it goes back to normal. I don’t know if it is fixable and some one told me that it was a grounding problem but I am no sure, so I am selling this AS IS! The mileage on it is 125,996 if you can not see it in the picture.

Item #21 (Price: $10)
S14 Bottom Door trim. They are in great condition and is ready to put into any S14.

Thanks for looking and feel free to email or call with any questions. Thanks again

Last edited by romeobrood; 08-26-2006 at 08:59 PM.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:39 PM

I want the A-pillars without the tweeters, but i need them shipped to Florida zip code 32931.
Old 08-09-2006, 03:47 PM

Originally posted by Steve Lloyd
I want the A-pillars without the tweeters, but i need them shipped to Florida zip code 32931.
Shipping will be $13, if you have any questions. Feel free to ask. Thank you

Kim
Old 08-09-2006, 07:47 PM

hey do u have the actual center dash cover that houses the radio,ac, and ash tray? if so ill take it =D
Old 08-10-2006, 12:30 AM

Originally posted by project_drift
hey do u have the actual center dash cover that houses the radio,ac, and ash tray? if so ill take it =D
Hi, I understand what your looking for but I do not have that piece. That piece sold very quickly and I have remove it, so what you see is what is still available. Thank you

Kim
Old 08-16-2006, 08:42 PM

Thank you for all the people that have bought from me. I have make some changes because I have sold some items and what you see is what I have left. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks

Kim
Old 08-17-2006, 03:50 AM

I am interested in the glove box. I am in Canada and willing to pay to have it shipped here.
Old 08-17-2006, 12:21 PM

Originally posted by JamesS
I am interested in the glove box. I am in Canada and willing to pay to have it shipped here.
Hi, I am from Texas, so shipping to Canada will be $15, if you have any further questions feel free to ask. Thanks

Kim
Old 08-18-2006, 07:36 AM

Please contact me with paypal address and I will send.

Thanks
Old 08-18-2006, 09:06 AM

Originally posted by JamesS
Please contact me with paypal address and I will send.

Thanks
Hi, could you please send me your email address to romeo_pie@hotmail.com and I will send you the paypal request. Thank you

Kim
Old 08-18-2006, 12:33 PM

Nice feet!
Old 08-20-2006, 08:17 PM

how much to ship to canada t5c-3n1
Old 08-20-2006, 08:17 PM

Old 08-20-2006, 09:14 PM

Originally posted by -the.k.w.c-
What do you need to ship to canada? It really depends on what you want and how much it weights. Thanks

Kim
Old 08-20-2006, 11:45 PM

i want Item #12

you live in texas? where at? i could come by and check some stuff out.. if you live too far outta the way i will need them shipped to 79556, i can pay paypal or whatever.. if it is still available.

and i would like more info on item 18..

Quick Reply: S14 Garage Sale Galore!!! Many PiCs!!! 56k Beware *Many Rare Parts*