Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

S14/s15/rb26dett For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2003, 04:01 PM

S14/s15/rb26dett For Sale

I'm sad to say that I'm selling my project. I don't have the time or the money to work on this car. If you want to take over the project and finish probably the first rb26dett swap ever done in a USDM s14/s15 this is a good start.

Here is the description of the car:
I already converted the front end to an S15 with a full C-West body kit and carbon fiber hood. I had the car professionally repainted in and out platinum silver. Professionally meaning that the body work and body kit is not half assed put on. I also bought an authentic monkey magic wing for the car. The cars interrior is fully stripped including the dash because I was going to weld a full roll cage in the car and carpet the car red. I have brand new Recaro SRD seats for the car never sat in or mounted. I also have a brand new MOMO Jet carbon fiber steering wheel. I have brand new suspension technique sway bars also to stiffin up the chasey. I also put brand new tint on the car. The car has no motor in it right now. I was setting this car up for racing, but never finished it. I also have some carbon fiber splitters. This car has never seen sun or rain since the body work. Meaning this car has Zero miles since then. I believe the body has 78k miles on it.

Also for the car I have a complete RB26DETT motor sitting on a pallet waiting to be put in. If you get the RB26DETT I will throw in a english RB26DETT manual. I also have a Greddy metal head gasket for the motor. And if you want a single turbo kit, cams, high flow intake manifold this is extra. If you need help on finishing the swap I can give you the layout for the whole rb26dett swap for the s14.

This car is a great project. For those who have seen the car they know how beautiful this car is. This car is really unique and stands out in any crowd

With everything I'm asking 16k
Without the RB26DETT motor set I'm asking only 12k for the car. Please if you're serious email me GODSOFSPEED210@aol.com
Old 09-03-2003, 01:20 PM

re

that sucks man you should've been more careful w/ your bling! like me I got my s14 for 1800...did some bodywork...s15's (silver not usual black...gotta be unique ) cost me half as much as the car did lol 820! and the body kit is gonna be around 2k...but the rb26dett is 3200 from malaysia ....munleeauto.com...low mileage whole clip w/ rwd tranny that they're throwing in on the deal..and the clip is a R34 thank god..so I get everything in front of the seats for 3200!!! gotta search hard man when you're wanting to do it big...real hard...and mckinney just made the mounts specifically for the 26 and the custom 1st turbo flange so you can keep your 240sx crossmember and all that all you need is mounts, rwd, and driveshaft...and you're set...so for all you people looking for the sr swap and you're going to do the usual...3500 w/ out research hold your benjamins...and be patient...munleeauto.com and mckinney are your people for the best motor. Oh yeah and if you like the sound of the swap get ready to invest in BF goodrich or yokohama cuz you'll need the rubber.