Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

S14 SE Wheels with Falken Ziex ZE-512 Tires

Old 08-21-2006, 09:23 PM

Location: San Antonio, TX USA (Actually from Tampa, FL/Stuck here in TX due to military!)
S14 SE Wheels with Falken Ziex ZE-512 Tires

I've got a set of S14 SE wheels off of my '95 240SX/SE. Only one wheel has some curb rash, but the other three are in good condition for being 11 years old. The wheels are 16x6.5 with 40mm offset and they are 5 lug wheels. The tires on them are used tires that have approximately 8,000 miles left on them. These are 30,000 mile tires that I put on my car at 73,000 miles and recently took them off my car which now has 95,000+ miles on it. These wheels have never been drifted on as well as the tires. The tires were rotated and balanced every 6K miles and I got the car aligned when I had them installed. I had an offer on them, but the person in GA found a better deal on some that were local. I'm asking $400 for them and I will not ship them due to the cost being expensive to the buyer. If you are within reasonable driving distance from Ocean Springs, MS(39564), I will consider meeting you halfway but will charge an extra $50 to cover gas to bring them to you. Or, you may come by and pick them up. I will be moving to San Antonio, TX at the end of October and would like to get these out of the garage so they don't have to be put on a moving truck. I have 11 pictures of the wheels for any one that is interested. My email address is randolphtskl@yahoo.com and also randolphtskl@cableone.net. Thanks for your time.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:57 PM

price is too high, local guys have stock se s14 wheels selling for 75 without tires and 200 with good tires. might want to lower that price. idk maybe i am crazy but does anyone else think these wheels are high. falken tires are good, idk though
Old 08-21-2006, 10:25 PM

Location: San Antonio, TX USA (Actually from Tampa, FL/Stuck here in TX due to military!)
No offense man, but unless you're interested in buying the wheels, I'd appreciate it if you would not post. I'm not interested in what other people are selling "their" wheels for. Also, that $200 is probably for wheels that have been beat to crap by drifting or plain old not giving a s**t. I would put them on Ebay, but I don't want to have to ship them and also take the hit from PayPal on the sale. The set of wheels I have is in good condition with only one wheel having minor curb rash that could easily be fixed. Thanks for your input in "NOT" helping me sell these. MOD COULD YOU PLEASE DELETE THE PREVIOUS POST. Thanks.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:26 PM

I will also entertain any offers if people are interested. Thanks.
Old 08-22-2006, 04:24 AM

sorry s13freak, didn't mean to **** ya off. just trying to help you sell your set, by maybe lowering your price some. oh and the set was not drifted or curbed. they were clean with all the center caps. guess you didn't want any help with the sell. peace
Old 08-22-2006, 09:51 AM

The center caps are all there and are included. Hey man, I'm not pissed, I just didn't need the post about my price being too high. I put down the price I wanted for the wheels and if it's too much then like I said, I'll entertain any offers put on the table. Sorry if I came off too harsh towards you. And I am aware of what prices that SE wheels will go for. Thanks again.
Old 08-22-2006, 02:28 PM

$275 obo. Willing to meet the buyer halfway if within reasonable distance from Ocean Springs, MS(39564). It's on the MS gulf coast. I have pics for those interested.
Old 08-24-2006, 06:03 AM

hey i work at the chevron plant in Pascagoula, will you meet me halfway? and will you take $250?

I am a contractor so i won't be here for much longer, I will be in mobile, alabama next.

thanks, Henry

Last edited by Wheelguru; 08-24-2006 at 06:05 AM.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:46 PM

Yes, $250 will work for the wheels and I will bring them to you in Pascagoula. How do you plan to pay for them? Cash would be nice if you have it. Or, a money order would work as well. If you want, I have pics of the wheels. Shoot me an email at one of the email addresses I listed and I'll give you my phone number so we can talk. Thanks!

Last edited by S13Freek; 08-24-2006 at 03:20 PM.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:51 PM

Obviously this Wheelguru thought he had jokes. I still have these wheels with tires that have about 10K worth of tread still on them. I'm asking $200 for them picked up if you live within Ocean Springs, MS(39564). I would rather not ship them, and may be willing to meet the buyer halfway for $50 extra as long as driving distance is reasonable from Ocean Springs, MS. Thanks.
Old 09-10-2006, 06:57 PM

Wheels are sold. Sold for $150 to someone local. Lock thread please. Thanks.
Old 09-14-2006, 06:33 AM

Wow, You started at $400 and sold em for $150, sounds like you either don't know the market value of SE wheels or you think 240 owners are stupid. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you don't know there value, but still you had to be a dickface and tell everyone you didn't need there help.

Your a loser, cause you lose.
Old 09-15-2006, 06:00 PM

Wow, where in the hell did that come from? I didn't need any help selling those wheels and I put down the price that I wanted to start selling them at. Let me guess, you are someone from another forum that I posted the wheels on and you are here to make yourself look like an *** once again. Grow up *******. Besides, I dont see why your input in this thing is important anyways. And if I was trying to rip anyone off, I wouldn't have sold them for what I did. So obviously I wasn't concerned about the price. Have a nice day.