Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

S15 Conversion group buy? Anybody?

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 02:06 PM

S15 Conversion group buy? Anybody?

Hey guys, I am just trying to see how many people would be interested in going in on a "group buy" so we all can get a discount. I looking to buy the front end conv. kit for a 95' 240sx.
So to do the conversion, we would need: Rad core support, front facia, Silvia Headlights, and hood. I was going to go with Raceonusa.com they have a deal going right now where you can get the whole thing for around $1,100usd (that's for only one order) group buys usually take 6 buyers. If you are interested email me at rockafellas at hotmail.com and when we have 6 or more I will let you know what price we can get it at. Thanks.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:03 PM

to satify both s13 and s14 owners, i think itll be better to have a group buy on only the headlights cause thats one of the hardest pieces to find cheap...if it works out and if the price is right, i may consider joining in on the groupbuy
Old 10-24-2006, 07:25 AM

any idea on what the group price will be?
Old 10-24-2006, 07:34 AM

Hey i'm interested, but i have an s13. if we do the headights alone it'll be alrigt with me. but if they could mix it up with s13 and s14 clips then it'll be awesome. but am very interested if you could get others.
Old 10-24-2006, 08:41 AM

I will ask them, about getting a both S13 and S14 kits. I'm waiting to hear back on a group price. I will post all the details as soon as I hear back from the company. I will also call around and see if I can get some quotes from other companies. Thanx for your interest.
Old 10-24-2006, 08:06 PM

im interested but then i have a s13.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:41 PM

Hey guys thanx for your interest, they have'nt gotten back to me yet but I will call them tomorrow and see what's up. Looks like most all of you have S13's huh?
Old 10-25-2006, 02:23 PM

Ok guys, so I just got a response from raceonusa, they are offering us 20% off the MSRP on all parts ordered (as long as there are 6 separate orders, more discount if we get more people in on it)
Here’s a copy of their reply:

“Hey sorry for the late reply. Just take off 20% off the MSRP but that’s only if six different purchases are process.
Ps: shipping is 160 per box and anything additional going to the same address would be an extra 50 bucks.
Hey, do this; give me a list of the merchandise you would like to purchase from our website. I’ll go over it and give you the lowest price I can.

Hugo A. Medina
Sales Manager”

I’m also canvassing some other companies to see where we can get the best deal. I will keep you guys posted. Also if you want specific kits check out their websites and let me know or if you found a company that if offering a better deal let me know that too. Thanks.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:37 AM

i'm kinda intersted i got a s14 96 model can someone tell me more clearly...
Old 10-26-2006, 06:11 AM
Contributing Member

would be interested if the price is good. I will keep and eye on this thread as much as I can.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:13 AM
Contributing Member

And also if there is anyone ordering that is near the shop (PA, 18102) You can have your stuff delivered here to save a few bucks since I have 2 loading docks you get the bussniess rate for shipping instead. If anyone wants any info email me for phone number: lowlifekustomz@gmail.com
Just tryin to help you guyz out.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:04 AM

def def def interested. i have a s13
Old 10-26-2006, 05:47 PM

Ok. Here's what Bomex said:

They offer the fenders and the hood and the Bomex bumper. They don't currently carry carbon fiber products only fiber glass. And they do not have the headlights. They said that they can match Raceonusa's 20% off and also offer a bigger discount if we have more than 6 orders. They charge between $120-$140us for shipping.

Diff between Bomex and Raceonusa: Bomex does not require a core support (raceon does) Raceon offers the headlights (bomex does'nt) Raceon has Carbon fiber products and Bomex does not. In my opinion Bomex has better quality on their products than Raceon but that is just my opinion.
Both companies are ok with combining conversions for S13 and S14 in the group buy, and they are both offering us 20% and up for group discount.

I am still waiting for a reply form Enjukuracing and see what they can do for us. Let me know if you guys have any questions or concerns as well as any thoughts on this.
I ask that only Serious buyers post here. Thanks guys.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:57 PM

Bomex Kit: http://www.bomexaero.com/bomexaero/m...indexstart.htm

Raceonusa: http://www.raceonusa.com/index.asp?P...Category=10366
Old 10-28-2006, 06:43 AM

hey, still interested, for either. but if price is virtually the same without core support then i would go with raceon, more selection. let us know.

Quick Reply: S15 Conversion group buy? Anybody?