Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

sparco sprint w/ brackets, mint black kouki hood!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2004, 03:58 PM

sparco sprint w/ brackets, mint black kouki hood!

up for sale is my sparco seat that i just recently bought from a buddy. the seat is in great condition, and comes with brackets (no sliders). there are 2 positions on the brackets which you can use. the first one is probably for someone a lil over 6 ft, and the other (the one im using now) will work for ppl for around 5" 7'- 6ft.

reason im selling is i had a small accident and need to pay for some stuff.

next im selling a mint black kouki hood. I was holding this hood for someone that bought a CF hood as well as front bumper from me. he paid me about half when he got to my house, (i helped him install my CF hood) and said he would come and pick up his factory hood and pay me the rest because he had no way of getting it home. he called me a few days later saying he diddn't want the carbon hood and bumper anymore, and i told him that i couldn't just take it all back. he never came back and his hood is still sitting at my house, so im going to sell it.

i forget his name, i think he might be on zilvia. if you are, you are still welcome to come pick it up and pay me the money you owe me. if not, im selling it.

both items are open to offers.

email: duckamus@***.net
aim: duckamus

thanks