Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

SR20DET AC Compressor & Power Steering Pump in NJ

Old 09-05-2005, 08:12 PM

SR20DET AC Compressor & Power Steering Pump in NJ

I've got an AC compressor, power steering pump and their respective belts and mounting brackets from an S13 SR20DET. Post an offer.
Old 09-05-2005, 10:04 PM

might be interested in compressor. have any info on how to get the a/c to work in the usdm car with the sr? email me at incubusfu777@yahoo.com with pics and info
Old 09-07-2005, 07:04 PM

the parts look exactly the same as any other SR AC compressor and power steering pump. they're covered in grime. and they work.

i don't have any pictures to post. i think i've covered what was really important anyway.

as far as the AC working in US cars. i didn't try so i wouldn't know. but from the looks of it, i don't see why you couldn't just attach the US hoses to the SR's compressor and run it. and if you needed new ends to make them match up, a good hose shop could make you a new hose with the right ends while you wait. you'd only have to replace 2 at most and they're easy to swap out.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:07 PM

well how much you want shipped?
Old 09-08-2005, 08:45 PM

not sure what the shipping would be but i googled for a price on the part itself and i got $35.

gimme a zipcode and i'll calculate shipping by weight.
Old 09-08-2005, 08:51 PM

36022.... what else would i need to get it working? will it fit in an s14?
Old 09-10-2005, 03:17 PM

shipping will be $17 + possible additional charges for priority mail through USPS. so probably more like $20.

what do you mean by working? an AC needs 4 critical parts: a compressor, an evaporator, a condenser and the plumbing. you probably already have an evaporator if you had AC as an option. otherwise you'll need that too which coincidentally, i have. same goes for the condenser, which i will be removing from my car soon. as for plumbing, cheapest and safest bet is to go to a hose store and get the stuff made. it'll run cheaper than buying from a dealer and will be custom made for your application.

as far as cross-fitting across platforms (i have an S13 chassis & S13 SR) i'm almost positive the blocks are identical so the condensor and plate will mount up. i'm not so sure about the evaporator and condenser. i would guess not for the evaporator but the condenser is somewhat universal like an FMIC. at the very worst, custom fabbed brackets & lines will make it work.

that about covers it.

no one interested in power-steering?
Old 09-10-2005, 10:39 PM

k i just need all te stuff to hook it up to an s14, im putting a redtop in it , let me know final price
Old 09-13-2005, 08:11 PM

as embarrassing as this is to do publicly, i gotta do it.

i'm in a financial rut. i was just gonna sell the thing for what i considered a cheap price (IMHO) but with the bills i have to pay, i'd like to hold out for a better price.

feel free to curse at me or whatever. i know this is ****ty and now everyone thinks i'm not a man of my word. believe me, i've been burned before.

incubusfu, if you still want the thing, shoot me a higher price you think is still fair.

otherwise, i'll have to try my luck on ebay.
Old 09-21-2005, 12:12 AM

need power steering!! price shipped to 91780
Old 09-23-2005, 03:46 PM

how about $70?
$50 for the pump, mounting bracket, belt & reservoir.
$20 for S&H.

and if anyone's interested in the AC compressor anymore, i'll sell that, mounting bracket, belt and the evaporator (the part that goes under the dash) as a set for $100. and approx $30 for S&H give or take.

so far no one has flamed me. i woulda been eaten alive on my local forums. either you guys are all good people or you're all used to this behavior. or maybe it's an East Coast/West Coast thing.
Old 09-23-2005, 04:01 PM

and about that steep shipping charges. it's $19.20 through USPS Priority Mail which is the 2 day service coz it's only $1 more than the 7 day Parcel Post. the stuff weighs a lot. ballpark 10lbs for the power steering stuff and 30 lbs for all the AC stuff. shipping from 08820.

and in case everyone didn't know about RacePages.com, they're absolutely the best. i got my stuff overnighted for free which isn't so special since a lot of the internet parts people do that, but they have parts most people don't even bother to stock. try to find Moog s13 front ball-joints at their price!