Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

Testing Waters: Valentine One Radar Detector 1.7

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 02:17 PM

Testing Waters: Valentine One Radar Detector 1.7

ITEM: Valentine One Radar Detector 1.7
PRICE: $330 shipped anywhere in the US
SHIPPING: free

CONTACT INFORMATION
EMAIL: delvallefrancis@yahoo.com
TELEPHONE: email me for it
PAYMENT OPTIONS: cash locally, paypal if shipping
SALE TYPE: final

-----------------

DESCRIPTION:
well im back in college again and i need money for books so im forced to sell this. i decided to put it on here first and give club240.com members a shot before i put it on eBay. well its in great condition. for those of you looking at this right now you already know that this is the best radar detector on the market and sell for $400+ - it has the version 1.7 software. id like to sell it sometime soon cause like i said before i need money for books. comes with the coiled power cord, valentine one radar detector version 1.7, windshield mount, and visor clip mount. im firm with $320 shipped and ill be happy to take $300 cash in person. anyone interested before i put it on eBay?

Valentine One Radar Detector v1.7 Serial Number
Serial Number 2674130534

V1 Description
Radar circuitry known in-house as V1.7 gives high performance on all radar bands. Also,it remembers your “mode” setting when shut off. Has stack of four LEDs on front panel for band identification. Front and rear laser.

Upgrade Recommendation:
While this version is not quite up to today’s V1 standard for Ka, it’s almost always good enough,
and always better than detectors from other makers. X and K performance is excellent.
Upgrading merely to improve radar performance is not cost effective, in my opinion,
unless you’re concerned about the POP Mode operating in your area.
Upgrading
does bring other benefits, including our latest laser warning (front and rear), which outperforms the competitors by a wide margin, and POP Protection. Also, you'll get the new Euro Mode.

PICTURES:

Old 09-07-2006, 07:49 PM

will this only detect if a radar gun's laser is pointing at your car?
Old 09-07-2006, 07:51 PM
Contributing Member

noope, i have oneof these and they work great!
Old 09-07-2006, 07:53 PM

no it detects it from all directions. from the front from behind and from the sides. for the past few months ive used it for it never missed any radar or laser. its the BEST in detecting everything. its even more spectacular on how good it detects laser guns. ive used so many radar detectors and none of them ever alerted to the laser guns. this one caught the laser beam everytime the officer clocked the speeds of my car and others.
Old 09-17-2006, 09:37 AM

I've got one of these and it is awesome. The direction indicator makes it 1000% better than other detectors. No more "there's a cop out there... somewhere." Now you can know where and before he sees you. I've picked up FSP using KA band from over a mile away on flat terrain.

Last edited by DOHC_Holiday; 09-17-2006 at 09:42 AM.