Private For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.

titanium tension rods $300

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2004, 09:08 PM

titanium tension rods $300

Ok, now I have gotten my hands on some frikken awesome tension rods for the s13. They are PURE Titanium. Stronger then TEIN, JIC, and all those other "popular" names in the business. These have been proven on the track and the mountain pass and are greatness, by people who know how do drive the crappers out of parts.

And why do you need titanium? Because we are the kind of people who know what a strong part and precise manufacturing can do for the car's overall life and drivability.

The tension rod that I have gives you more adjustability than the TEIN rods

With all the greatness of lightness, strength, and durability that comes with titanium. There does come a bit of more of a price, just like the titanium exhausts. These tension rods are $300 for the pair, that might sound expansive, but it is rightfully priced.

Also, very soon (3-4 weeks) you will be able to order these tension rods to a specific length so that you will be able to add or reduce the amount of caster for your personal needs. No longer will you have to deal with the TEIN length, or the JIC length, but you will have your own length. Each tension rod exactly to your own specs, something that very few people have had the chance of getting here in the states. (These will cost a little more than the regular ones, as they have to be personally made [ranging from $50 to $100 more, depending on manufacturing costs])

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask me and I will get the information to you as soon as possible (AIM: swickdrifter e-mail: fc3slider@yahoo.com)

-Zach the Crazy Octopus!
Old 11-16-2004, 03:17 AM

i have one set left, will have pictures soon