Road Race/AutoX If you like road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

RevArena MotorSports Festival presented by Auto Meter

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 07:17 AM

RevArena MotorSports Festival presented by Auto Meter

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT
March 25, 2008

Naperville, IL

It's a track day with the most on-track experience, it's a REV Attack event with two Pro Classes, it's Live Entertainment, it's an overnight party and camping, it's $50,000 in Prizes and Awards, it's non stop action, i's performance seminars and product displays, it's the richest purse in road racing, it's an on-track Car Show, it's the REV ARENA Motorsports Festival presented by Auto Meter!

Coming October 11 & 12, 2008 will be the most exciting and spectator driven event ever held for the Performance Street Car and Tuner Community. The REV ARENA Motorsports Festival presented by Auto Meter brings together all of the excitement of a competitive race event with the opportunity for novice and intermediate drivers to participate in extended track time and driver development.

Registration is now open for those seeking to be part of a speed experience unlike any other. We have moved beyond the boredom of sit and spit car shows and have taken the next step in performance entertainment. With over 36 straight hours of on and off track activities scheduled we are prepared to jam excitement down your throat!

This event will be conducted at Blackhawk Farms Raceway located just 75 miles north of Chicago in South Beloit, IL. This 1.8 mile track offers an intense lay out ready to test even the most experienced driver. The ¼ mile straight provides ample opportunity to reach speeds over 180 MPH and the intricate corners will challenge each and every driver from the professional to the novice.

The AMS Performance Novice and Intermediate Classes are open to all willing to put their car to the ultimate test; however, participant spots are limited. The Car Show and Pro Class Events will be as exciting as anything ever witnessed. More importantly we have scheduled non-stop activities to engage fans and friends that include parties, over night camping, exhibition events, industry seminars by our sponsors such as PIC Performance Suspension, the Official Suspension of REV ARENA, and live entertainment.

Registration is now open and ready for your reservation and with only a limited number of participant spots available you better hurry!

We want to thank our marketing and communication partners IllinoisEuro, MWIR, Evolution M, I-Club, GTR Forums, Club 240 and all other forums and clubs currentlyinvolved for their support and participation thus far.

Please visit www.revarena.com for further information and details!

Please check back often, we have a lot in store for you over the next few months along with some major additions to come as well. We are extremely happy to be able to bring a event like this to the Midwest and hope the community is to. Thanks again.
-RevArena Staff

--------------------

Rev-Arena MotorSports Festival
Blackhawk Farms Raceway - South Beloit, IL
Oct. 11th and 12th
www.RevArena.com
Old 03-26-2008, 11:16 AM
Contributing Member

****in right, I'm down if I can get some peeps together. Do I need a cage to enter? (I have a convertible)