S-Chassis Newbie / FAQs Forum New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the community. FAQs will also be answered in here.

Cheers!

Old 02-11-2011, 09:50 PM
awm

Cheers!

Im new to these forums as I wanted to gain information about the Nissan S-Chassi cars out there. I've been interested in them for quite some time and seeing as how Im new to these boards, I wasnt sure where to ask some of my questions.

First, let me start off by saying that I live in Southern California. We all know that this state will bust your *** for anything car related. Having said that, Im fairly certain that the SR20 swaps wont fly here in California (legally), unless someone can give me more info on that subject. What I wanted to know, is if theres any kind of aftermarket turbo kits that are legal to use for the KA24? Basically, Im just looking for any info on legal related turbo's in California for the 240.

I apologize for not posting in the correct thread and thanks in advance for any info that can help me out.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:15 PM
Contributing Member

There are some ka turbo kits advertised as "carb legal" but I have no experience with what gets by in your state. Not trying to say do anything illegal, but there are always ways to work around that especially come inspection/emissions time.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:49 PM
awm

I realize that there are ways of getting around the whole thing if you know people or if you're generous to them, but I want to avoid all of it to begin with and just keep legal.

Search this Thread