S-Chassis Newbie / FAQs Forum New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the community. FAQs will also be answered in here.

Good Times 2007

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 09:51 PM

Yeah, this lady raised me by herself since birth, no job is more important than that. I gotta start looking for a new job next week, the last few days have been kinda nice not having to work, but I'm gonna need the money lol
Old 02-23-2007, 10:11 PM
Contributing Member

bryan, you are a mother ****ing gangster. if this was zilvia i would positive rep you. haha. well this year has been good for me actually, getting alot of business (mostly for accident repair which i hate). but my probabtion is gay and i have hella community service hours, which is even gayer cuz i can exactaly work on customers' cars and do hours at the same time. but my 240s doing well and my cressida is doing better. hope all your guys' luck changes for the better.
Old 02-24-2007, 06:49 AM
Contributing Member

bossier police are gay. i got an exhaust ticket last night. my parents are all freakin out and wanting me to go back to stock everything. im thinkin about puting it up for sale, say i can get 3g for it and use that money to buy a beater then save up for a shell. id kinda like to start over with something that doesnt have front end damage and something that I bought, not my parents.
Old 02-24-2007, 02:25 PM
Contributing Member

thats gay dont do it. and when did you ge the ticket on the way ome from hobby lobby? u were behind me the whole time?
Old 02-24-2007, 03:38 PM
Contributing Member

yea got pulled over on the way home. cop pulled me over right in front of tims house. i think ill still keep it though. i was thinking about it and the most i could get for my car is like 2g. haha my parents are idots, they think i got a ticket because of how i extended the exhaust with sheetmetal. they have a hard time of understading the "modified' part when cops say modified exhaust are illegal. there all freakin out now wanting to get a stock exhaust so they said there gonna get one from nissan. i cant wait to see the look on there faces when they see how much its gonna be. ill have to rock a stock exhaust for a year or so. oh well, my next exhasut will be a spec 2 or a dart izumi. just so i can **** bossier city police off more than i have with my curret exhaust. of course i gotta wait until im 18 tho. well thats been my weekend so far. ive just been emo all day sitting at home. cuz of this ghey ****.
Old 02-24-2007, 07:08 PM
Contributing Member

yes that ghey...**** bossier and **** bossier police. man i hope i make it out of this state without a ticket ill be safe in WI lol.
Old 02-26-2007, 07:38 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Ayuaddict
bryan, you are a mother ****ing gangster. if this was zilvia i would positive rep you. haha. well this year has been good for me actually, getting alot of business (mostly for accident repair which i hate). but my probabtion is gay and i have hella community service hours, which is even gayer cuz i can exactaly work on customers' cars and do hours at the same time. but my 240s doing well and my cressida is doing better. hope all your guys' luck changes for the better.
so have you done anything new to your 240, last thing i think i saw was pink tranny, and pink drift wheels lol.
Old 03-04-2007, 11:00 PM
Contributing Member

umm, so hows life for everybody this week?

i just finished installing altima fans and the throttle body bypass with a cai to boot. seems quicker but not by much. wish my digicam was working. i pulled a fuse block and some old relays from my parts car. fitted it in the empty slots on the drivers side fuse box by the air box. pretty sweet oem finish.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:15 AM

Probably not going to be on that much this week. My mom is back in the hospital so I'm going to try and spend most my time there. I'll be back though to erase more spam soon!
Old 03-05-2007, 10:32 PM
Contributing Member

well, i guess the ecu settled in. noticeable stronger pull past 2.5-3k rpms
Old 03-06-2007, 05:19 PM
Contributing Member

Im glad to see evryone is doing kinda dandy, Brian hope you mom gets better soon bro. And Bossier crew, stay strong and dont let the 5-0s kill ur 240 Love!!!

As for me, I finally started working on the car again, re-assembling the SR, ftw!!!
oh Winter how I ****ing hate you
Old 03-07-2007, 03:34 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by RuizXIII
Brian hope you mom gets better soon bro.

And good luck on the job search, I think I'm about to start poking around too.

In other news: This year so far has been the suck. My license was suspended since December... for a ticket that I didn't pay 3 years ago... from another state. Oh man I'm so angry. Hearing isn't schedule for another month either. WTF!!!
Old 03-07-2007, 03:53 PM
Contributing Member

^^^ thats gotta suck having your liscense suspended. and yea i hope your mom gets better soon. Got paid today, woot woot! $85.00, im rollin in the dough, lol.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:27 AM
Contributing Member

yes hope your mother gets better.

i havent stepped foot outside my house in 3 days, ive had the flu all week and haev almost loved every minute of it.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Contributing Member

lawl, must be pretty nice to be home all week. so are you guys already moved out into the appt?

Quick Reply: Good Times 2007