S-Chassis Newbie / FAQs Forum New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the community. FAQs will also be answered in here.

hey whats up

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 05:38 PM

Welcome to the forums . . . . .oh and I'm with ClubRedSilvia . . .ditch the wing, there's no way you need that kind of downforce when doing . . . .well . . . anything with that car, the GTR logo is . . . well . . .laughable, but as was said, all of this will be discovered in due time.

I'm actually glad ClubRed said something because I didn't want to be the one to say anything with my already heated status within the club and all.

Other than those few . . ."quirks" . . .the car is very nice, clean it up a bit and she'll be a true gem.

-Stig
Old 10-02-2007, 05:51 PM
Contributing Member

oh yea and try the tuna
Old 10-02-2007, 05:56 PM

LMAO! I knew I forgot something

*snaps fingers* dangit!

-Stig
Old 10-02-2007, 07:23 PM

^^^LOL. By the tuna you mean the whole Ziggy Starfish Molesting tuna thing right?
Old 10-02-2007, 07:27 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes! Exactly . . . I remember why I fell in love with you in the first place . . . .LOL!

I MEAN!

SPORTSCENTER!

DUT DUT DUT . . .DUT DUT DUT!
-Stig
Old 10-02-2007, 07:32 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by Bumnah
welcome! and brace yourself it's goin to be rough
you sir are a prophet.

anyways you have some work to do, like getting rid of that thing on the trunk
Old 10-02-2007, 07:36 PM

yea i love that type x spoiler i think thats my next buy its much better
Old 10-02-2007, 07:44 PM
Contributing Member

looks like everyone already beat me to it so i'll let it sink in about what needs to go.

anyways might i suggest that rather than spending more money right now you focus on removing and maybe selling (not to us of course) some of the items in question.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:49 PM

well im still new to the 240sx scene so what are the things i should know as far as limitations of parts, ect.....
if i my ask .... how many actually use there car for drifting? or are even building it to drift?
Old 10-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Contributing Member

i still think that you should only use a wing if you have to... thats just me, some cars look good with them some don't..anyway if you got rid of that wing and exhast the car would look alot better...****, i can't say much, my car looks stock...i started with the SR20...looks come later

anyway, build your car how you like it..don't let use pick for you
Old 10-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Contributing Member

ps. don't buy that Type X wing just yet...i'd wait and get everything runing right
Old 10-02-2007, 08:59 PM

how much is it for head machinening and valve job?
Old 10-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Contributing Member

depends on where you go
Old 10-02-2007, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by james_240nismo
well im still new to the 240sx scene so what are the things i should know as far as limitations of parts, ect.....
if i my ask .... how many actually use there car for drifting? or are even building it to drift?
There are quite a few people on this forum that are building their cars specifically for drift, drifting and daily driving and even a few grip racers scattered about (I know, it baffles me as well), there's a wealth of knowledge on this forum and, for the most part, everyone of the vets knows exactly what they're talking about.

I'm not a big fan of unnecessary parts dangling off of cars, that's why aero kits, wings and the sort are very discerning on these street vehicles when I see them, and quite often will garner quite a bit of laughter from the more purist bunch. Those who are actually into professional or amateur racing will tell you that you're not in any position where you should want or will need a wing on the back of your vehicle. It's simply going to defile the over all balance and order of your vehicle because simply looking at the car (as jramosthe1st! will tell you that him and I know quite a good deal about) that the science of vehicular dynamics beseeches your better judgment.

You should rethink the wing, honestly, it would really . . . .really . . . not be in the best interest of that vehicle . . . but then again . . . it's tuning . . . I'm no tuner . . .I just drive these things.

-Stig
Old 10-02-2007, 09:35 PM
Contributing Member

It's a good thing you seem like such a nice guy or I would have really laid into you lol. If you don't realize it now, soon you will realize that the wing just has to go. The GT-R badge too. Everybody who has posted before me is completely right. The shift **** too. And I can see that you have watched Tokyo Drift, as the Teriyaki Boys are playing in the background. (P.S. did you guys know that the owner of BAPE is the D.J. for the Teriyaki Boys?) Either way, i am quite sure that your tastes will change after you have been on this and other sites for a while, and you will get rid of the spoiler/GT-R badge/shift ****/radio trim. I like the wheels though, and yeah one person can easily put coilovers on in a couple of hours. Come, stay a while, and learn my friend.

Quick Reply: hey whats up