S-Chassis Newbie / FAQs Forum New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the community. FAQs will also be answered in here.

Hio!! ^_^

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 09:33 AM

Smile Hio!! ^_^

Hi all you peeps at club240sx.com~~!!!

I just wanted to say hello, and don't mind if i barge on into this website and start posting constantly about my love for nissan and other random various things!!

Speaking of random various things..
I don't even have a 240sx!!!! HAR HAR HAR ..
I lost my last car ( mitsubishi eclipse ) after my last wreckless speeding ticket ( 99-55 ). Well anyways, i got a $500 dollar fine, 4 days in jail, and 6 months restricted license.. but don't worry, its all been done, accept the 6 months restricted license.

Well anyways, I need a car, and i decided to buy a 240sx because they are so KEWL!!!!! ...im a wierdo ...well anyways I've been saving up the past months and so far..ive gotten $2110 dollars ....yeah yeah..i know, its not enough for a decent 240sx but the reason why im saving up till september ($8000 dollars by then) is because i wanna add a turbo kit (nsport preferably) to it as soon as possible . I luv s14s

Gainsville Goodyear doesn't pay enoguh ...oh well, what do you expect for being a GS guy.. haha So, if any of you 240sxers wanna drop by the shop ( which is in virginia ) feel freeee!!! pssst ( if you got big rims you wanna put tires on, look for meeee MATT!!!) but after hours, cuz bossman doesnt like visitors

Well, i think thast about it,....the picture below is of me (on the way left, my friend, his gf, and his gf's brother in the background..and behind all us is my friend's wrx obviously) ( not mine ..but i wish ) hehe (this picture was taken at the underground car meet in the car garage at fairoaks mall) ( i have more, but they are horrible pictures loooool as you can see...my digi is ghettooo)

WELL , enough talk..im done...
Attached Thumbnails Hio!! ^_^-ds2_0060.jpg  
Old 05-06-2004, 11:11 AM
Contributing Member

This guy seems to be a real talker lol

Welcome to the forums!
Old 05-06-2004, 01:03 PM

Welcome to the forums
Old 05-06-2004, 03:10 PM
Contributing Member

welcome to the boards. u know what, kid? u've got spunk. we kinda like that around here.