S-Chassis Newbie / FAQs Forum New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the community. FAQs will also be answered in here.

Im JohnnyNismo.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2003, 07:43 PM

Thumbs up Im JohnnyNismo.....

My expectations have been confirmed. This is a good board and I finally feel at home. I hope to meet people that have had the love for as long as I have. This is just damn cool.....
Old 07-30-2003, 07:56 PM
Contributing Member

Welcome to the boards, have fun on them
Old 07-30-2003, 08:57 PM

Thanks buddy....

I got one question for everybody though.

Where oh where can i get a 240 that doesnt have an oil leak FINANCED! I used to not care about the condition, but now i do. Ive wanted a 240 for 5 years (pre initialD days too) and now i got the job and the money. Im in Houston, and all the ones I find end up smoking or spewing oil a few minutes into a test drive. I dont care if its S13, PS13, S14 etc etc etc...... I need some help!

All the press coverage on 240sx's is making it harder for me to find a quality ride because everyone saw it in SCC, SS and all the other mags. It may become the new "civic" because of that (I hope and pray daily that it wont).... and to think I used to get laughed at by honda drivers when I talked about the virtues of the 240sx... now theyll be passing me by in their 240sx

HAHAHA ok ok im not a hater. I just need some help finding a quality ride for a quality price.

Thanks for any help you might lend out to me
Old 07-30-2003, 09:31 PM
Contributing Member

Well...its hard to find a decent 240 now a days. If i were u i would just look on autotrader.com and just ask around if ne1 knows if there selling a 240. You can check some dealerships, wuts funny is when ur not looking...a 240 thats good pops up!
Old 07-30-2003, 09:33 PM
Contributing Member

They are out there. They are called S14s. They are more money than 13s and require new parts seeing that there are no owners with beat up 14s to trade parts with.

Old 07-30-2003, 11:15 PM

Welcome to these great, great forums