S-Chassis Newbie / FAQs Forum New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the community. FAQs will also be answered in here.

ka-t or sr20???????

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Contributing Member

wow...hahaaha

club is justa rollin down hill...

anyway..i'd keep the ka..looks decent

hey cliff good one buddy..and take it easy...haha
Old 02-07-2008, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Cliff2286
Whats the best brand of cold air intake for drifting? Please help????????????????????????? blah blah blah. This place blows chodes... its always a bunch of uncle f***kers telling you to search or expecting everybody to be F***king mechanic.....

p.s. now you can close the thread, oh and be sure to sticky this one. HA!
If everyone search there most likely wouldn't be any active discussion in the forums. Seriously, these engines, CA, SR, KA, RB, whatever... they're all over 15 years old! Anything and everything that can be to these engine has most likely already been discussed or done in one way or another. Might has well just close all open discussion and tell everyone not to talk and to just search.
Old 02-07-2008, 02:40 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by trevr
If everyone search there most likely wouldn't be any active discussion in the forums. Seriously, these engines, CA, SR, KA, RB, whatever... they're all over 15 years old! Anything and everything that can be to these engine has most likely already been discussed or done in one way or another. Might has well just close all open discussion and tell everyone not to talk and to just search.

very true..people just need to calm down..
Old 02-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Contributing Member

Whats the best brand of cold air intake for drifting? Please help????????????????????????? blah blah blah. This place blows chodes... its always a bunch of uncle f***kers telling you to search or expecting everybody to be F***king mechanic. Isn't that what a forum is for is, for everyone to discuss forum related topics, i.e. anything having to do with 240's. What a bunch of Assbags some of these people are. And don't start with the comebacks, cuz im done posting. so to all of the club240 snobs, you know who you are. BLOW IT OUT YOUR ***!

p.s. now you can close the thread, oh and be sure to sticky this one. HA!
Forums are here to help with technical and mechanical problems and provide information. We're not here to spoonfeed you information or topics that have already been discussed a google(that's a number, and also a hint to use it) times. We aren't here to help you select which color you should paint your valve cover or decide which engine you should get. Those are called preferences, so calm the **** down betsy. Don't think your smart **** comment is revolutionary either, but hey, whatever lets you sleep at night.
Old 02-07-2008, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by 240tuned91
I have a ka-t set up already in my 95 240. It has ported head, mitusbushi td-06 turbo, greddy fuel rail. 550cc injecotrs, greddy piggy back computer,(just ordered spec stage 2 clutch),greddy intercooler, and greddy exhuast manifold. Car has all stock internals though. So would it be a better idea to change the internals , rods ,pistons. Or would it just be a better idea to just do a sr 20 swap? I got my ka hooked all up with sweet parts or just do the sr20 swap, hard decision help please?
Oh k, now back to the initial post. This is what you are going to do...

First you are going to rock the ka-t to the day it fails you completely, most likely from an overdose of boost. Then, your going to part out old Betsy and buy yourself an SR. You are going to rock the SR till however long it last. Then once it all done and over with, I want a 2500 word essay, with supporting deposition on which one was better and why. As always, you'll get extra points if you includ pictures.

This is the best way, so next time someone ask which is better to built, ka or sr, you can be here sucka, take a look at this!
Old 02-07-2008, 03:36 PM

no it runs. idle is a little high. guy bolted on a turbo never had it tuned.. im awesuming thats the reason. Don't want to ask i dont want to have my ***** ripped offf. and its a mitsubushi td-06 turbo.
Old 02-07-2008, 04:58 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by 240tuned91
no it runs. idle is a little high. guy bolted on a turbo never had it tuned.. im awesuming thats the reason. Don't want to ask i dont want to have my ***** ripped offf. and its a mitsubushi td-06 turbo.
dude...don't worry about people tripping out..its gonna happen everywhere

the idle being high could be a few different things...being untuned could be one...maybe the maf?? tons of **** dude
Old 02-08-2008, 03:53 AM
Contributing Member

Sigh........ Sigh.... for you new guys the club has come back from helll..... if this is not a place that you would like to be.. don't log in go else where.... its over... this will be locked and or deleted. enough of this info exist in the KA-T section and engine section.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:18 AM

lolll
Old 02-08-2008, 06:40 AM

ka-t...
Old 02-09-2008, 12:42 PM

ok sounds good. think im gonna go with 8.6 pistons instead of 9.1 also.
Old 02-09-2008, 04:18 PM

ok...have fun with it
Old 02-10-2008, 04:50 PM

what color should should i paint my valve cover guys??????? does blue make it faster? please help?

okay thats all im done...
Old 02-10-2008, 10:30 PM
Contributing Member

what color should should i paint my valve cover guys??????? does blue make it faster? please help?

okay thats all im done...
Seriously, I thought we were done with that.

But to answer your question, no. But Vtec stickers should help.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:45 AM

throwing on a big spoiler and nos stickers will give you like 400 more hp...and 600 lb/ft more torque...go that route

Quick Reply: ka-t or sr20???????