S-Chassis Newbie / FAQs Forum New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the community. FAQs will also be answered in here.

New from PA

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 08:44 AM

New from PA

Hey, I am from right outside Philly. Currently don't own a 240, or any Nissan for that matter. I plan on building one once my current project is done, or picking one up for my DD and selling my Acura. Eitherway, I figured I'd come here to read up on them before taking the dive.

Thats about it
Old 06-29-2007, 08:47 AM
Contributing Member

Hey man, welcome! 240s make good daily drivers... until the winter. LSD fixes that though.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:57 AM

I don't drive in the snow much, not really because of my lack of skill since I see myself as better then the average driver, but mostly because of everyone elses lack of skills. Not a big fan of sliding SUVs / minivans with 35 year old women at the wheel if you get my drift.

Hopefully before I buy a 240 my project (Talon TSi AWD) will be done and then I will have AWD for winter time.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:10 AM
Contributing Member

hey im from MD..... if you see guys out at the HEss and behind the car dealership with MD Tags. that be me and my crew.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:23 AM

Haven't been to the hess since 2 weekends ago. Not sure when I will start going again either, may be a while, huge bust like 2 weeks ago, shut all of 61st down. It usually sucks anyways there and it is a bunch of low lifes, I don't know why I go in the first place.

Were you guys trying to drift one night in the UPS parking lot?
Old 06-30-2007, 02:15 AM
Contributing Member

na not us.. the only guy that i know of from Baltimore that drift up there was my guy that had the skyline... and he can drift well.. i would not drift that far from home for multiple reasons lol.

also we generally went through the hess like on the way back from an event up that way
Old 06-30-2007, 11:03 PM

I see well I'll keep an eye out for ya. But I rather just stay away from down there, not worth it with all the cars being 14 second cars.
Old 06-30-2007, 11:08 PM
Contributing Member

oh yea man... we dont stay long beside.. the dudes honestly suck at driving there man... sorry to say.. if you seen my teams dvd you would see what im talking about lol.. we got kids going in revers on the starting line.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:21 PM

Welcome to the forums