S-Chassis Newbie / FAQs Forum New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the community. FAQs will also be answered in here.

SoCal driver introducing himself...

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2003, 01:36 AM

SoCal driver introducing himself...

Since I just signed up recently, I thought I would be proper for me to introduce myself. My name's Thai, kinda like ThaiLand. Currently residing in Orange County, CA. Still going to college. I have a 97 240 LE, owned for about 7 months now. So far, it has Intake, HotShot headers, Trust Catback exhaust, Tokico springs, and some generic Front Strut Tower Bar from Ebay. In the future, I plan to do probably an S13 redtop or blacktop SR and upgrade it slowly to support around 300whp (very long time from now) . Oh yea, I will also do the z32 brake upgrade and add VLSD too. I'll basically leave the exterior stock until I have extra loads of cash to pour into the looks. I'll hopefully start autox soon just for fun. I don't know much about cars, except all the general stuff. That's all I can think of right now, if you have any question/comments feel free to ask me here or email me tcvan16@hotmail.com If anyone here lives in or near OC, CA and is planning to work on your car, whether it's brake swap upgrade, VLSD, Struts/Springs, engine swaps, turbo upgrades, tranny swaps....watever it is and you need someone to help you out, go ahead and email me. I don't know much, but whateva I can help you with, I would like the opportunity to learn as well. Besides, I can get pizza for pretty cheap (close fren's workplace) Damn, that's longer than I thought, have a good day everybody
Old 07-07-2003, 10:01 AM
Contributing Member

Welcome to the boards man, i live pretty close to the OC area, like 40-50 minutes away. Me and a couple of my friends are ganna be doing a RB20 swap when i get a car..maybe ill hit u up cus ima need to do a VLSD swap the same time as the engine swap, Have fun with ur S14
Old 07-07-2003, 10:05 AM
Contributing Member

hey, welcome
well stick around and ask all the dumb questions you want...
try to search first, and have fun learning
Old 07-07-2003, 01:36 PM

Originally posted by -HyJynX-
Welcome to the boards man, i live pretty close to the OC area, like 40-50 minutes away. Me and a couple of my friends are ganna be doing a RB20 swap when i get a car..maybe ill hit u up cus ima need to do a VLSD swap the same time as the engine swap, Have fun with ur S14
Yea I'll definitely go to check it out. But I gotta warn you again, I don't know much about the mechanical stuff . I'm just a willing learner.
rudeboy: I will use the search button, I know how ticked off it can be for some newbies to ask the same question over and over again. . So is anyone here going to the All Nissan Bash on July 26 in SoCAl?
Old 07-07-2003, 04:44 PM
Contributing Member

yea man, u will learn a lot ahha. Espically with this swap..you can stop by anytime..i actually need to find a car though...its not that easy as i thought it was ganna be