For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.

02 Sentra SE-R, Clean in & out, low miles, 5 spd, $4500 must see pics.

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 05:51 PM

Exclamation 02 Sentra SE-R, Clean in & out, low miles, 5 spd, $4500 must see pics.

please send me an email at quickls1@hotmail.com if you are interested. Thank you. Also Local pick up only, car is in Azusa CA, 91702 zip

'm selling one of my cars. 2002 Nissan Sentra, SE-R 5 speed. This car has 85,000 miles on it, and runs stronger then new. If your looking for a new car, for this price (book is well over $6500), you cannot go wrong. I'm selling it so cheap because I need to sell it asap to pay the state some money. This vehicle with less options on KBB in fair condition is $6,111! And this car is average at very least. This is a deal that cannot be passed up if you want a great car at a cheap price. You can read some personal reviews of the car from first hand owners here. Car gets constant 5/5 or 4/5 ratings. This is also a sporty gas saver that gets around 19/20 in the city, and around 27/28 on the highway.

Interior-
The interior is clean and complete, there are no tears, wear marks on the seats, rips, nothing along those lines, just nice and clean. It could use a vacuum however. The dash is solid, it's not lose and makes no weird noises, everything seems to be in perfect working order inside and outside of the car. The glove box has one issue, one of the supports broke that hold it up on the right side, this could easily be fixed if you have about 30 minutes to spare. It does have a head unit replace, this one I was told has hook ups for an I-Pod, but it also has a screen that can pop out that lets you watch a movie, which does come in handy during traffic at times. Other then that the interior is completely stock and clean. AC / heater work, AC blows ice cold, everything works like new.

Exterior-
The exterior on this car is great, no dings or dents on it, no damage, just the typical exterior of a car from 2002 that has been taken care of well over the years, there are a few minor swirl marks on the hood, they are small and not easily noticed, you cannot even see them in the photos. Great paint, would look even better with a nice wax and polish. Also has CA legal window tint.
Engine and Transmission-
Like new. Engine oil changed every 4,000 miles, starts up and runs with no issues at all, runs really strong also. Transmission is also great, no issues with it, clutch cable may need to be tightened, or it could be that I'm not use to the clutch on this car, either way it works perfect and has never given me any issues while I have owned it. The engine has a 4 into 1 header set up, along with an AEM Cold Air Intake, with custom header back Greddy exhaust. This is an Arizona state car, but they have all the same emission equipment as other states. The only part of the emission system that was removed was the cat. Converter, but one could easily be bought and replaced for under $100 with installation, the hook ups are all intact for this part.

Tires and Suspension-
The car handles excellent, and as far as I could tell it has stock suspension on it. The car brakes great as well, there is no pulling, drifting, or lose feeling in the alignment, it seems perfect. The tires are good in the rear, the fronts need to be replaced, however with the car I'm also including for free 3 Sentra SE-R Spec V wheels and tires with the vehicle, so you could easily just replace the tires with the good ones from the wheels without any problem. And no I will not separate wheels and tires, Ive received a few emails about this and I will not let it happen, wheels and tires go with the car, not going to sell them separate.

-Title & Registration
Clean title, 2nd owner of car. I have also included a photo of the title because a few people messaged me thinking I was a scam, which I can assure you I'm not. I'm a 22 year old College student that needs to pay the state some cash, so I'm in a situation where one of my cars has to be sold fast. I have a Bill of sale to go with the title, everything is in order, all I need is a buyer. Like I said the car is an AZ car, registration here will NOT be an issue, I have registered 3 of my other cars from AZ to CA with no problem at all. All they need to do is check the VIN from the papers to the VIN on the car and it's ready to go.

If you wish to get ahold of my please feel free to e-mail me, I do not have a phone (lost it on the freeway, long story), so I will be using email. The car is located off in the City of Azusa (91702), right off of the 210 freeway and Citrus. Easy to find. Email me if you would like to come look at the car at almost anytime. I work next to my house, and as part of my work when I'm not in school is in front of a PC so checking email and showing the car is not an issue.

That's it, here are the pics, hope you enjoy.

Name:  john147.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  110.9 KB

Name:  john146.jpg
Size:  103.6 KB

Name:  john145.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  123.6 KB

Name:  john144.jpg
Size:  103.7 KB

Name:  john143.jpg
Size:  93.8 KB

Name:  john140.jpg
Size:  101.0 KB

Name:  john139.jpg
Size:  98.4 KB

Name:  john138.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  101.0 KB

Name:  john137.jpg
Size:  128.9 KB

Name:  john136.jpg
Size:  129.9 KB

Name:  john134.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  108.6 KB

Name:  john133.jpg
Size:  121.9 KB
Old 04-04-2008, 03:36 AM

WTF why so cheap. That is one nice car
Old 04-04-2008, 11:38 AM

It's not for me. I have a few classic domestic cars, a few modern domestic cars, pretty much I'm a domestic man and really don't know why I got this car and just want to sell it ASAP because my LS1 got me a few tickets that I need to pay off asap lol.

But if anyone is interested please email me, I need to sell it as soon as possible.