For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.

1998 nissan 240sx lamborghini green

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 02:27 PM

1998 nissan 240sx lamborghini green

1998 Nissan 240sx SE $9500 obo

Get in on the opportunity to own a 240sx with an awesome paint job now! This was a project car that I can’t finish at this time since I’m building a new home. My loss can be your gain!

First off to give a little history on this car. It was bought 3 years ago from someone in Florida who didn’t know what he had. The car was an automatic which had been switched to a manual. I wasn’t told that it was switched until after I bought it, flew to Florida to pick it up and discovered the swap on my own. I had to finish the job since it was not done correctly. I picked up a manual ECU and trans harness but you’ll need to buy the front main harness to complete the wiring job so that the keyless remote & back up lights work.

After the transmission was taken care of I went into body modifications. The car was torn down for a custom paint job & body kit. The paint job is the same color code as the new green Lamborghini. It is a flawless, very well done, bright pearl green paint job that will definitely turn heads. I cannot stress enough how nice this paint job turned out. While the car was apart for painting I had new front, rear and quarter panel windows installed with new weather stripping and seals. New headlights, running lights and rear taillights with new seals were also installed. The body modifications consist of a version select 1 body kit, VIS carbonfiber hood and an S14 grill.

The motor was fully built with some of the best stuff for the Ka24de. I didn’t go for the SR20 because of emission regulations in Illinois. The shop which built the motor did not build it right and has since gone out of business. It sounds like there is a bad rod bearing or a head problem. I’m not sure of the exact problem and I can’t pay to do the diagnostics right now. It is not recommended to drive in it’s condition until the issue is fixed. If you’re planning on swapping it for an SR20 then this wouldn’t be a concern. The existing motor only has 20 miles on it so if you can fix what issues it has it will be a great motor for a big turbo.

As for the interior, I only have the driver’s seat & mounting hardware for the other seats. I had taken the non-essential seats out since they were faded and worn badly. I was planning on putting all new seats in. You can easily find seats in other listings on ebay at a good price. I did put in new carpet & had the headliner redone in suede.

I had the 300zx brakes and calipers installed in the front & the rear. Yes, I did say the rears too. A lot of people don’t like to do the rear setup since it is a lot of work to get it done. I also upgraded to the 300zx master cylinder as well, so this car will stop on a dime.

The car has brand new JLine RL3 3 piece rims and Kumho tires on it. The wheels and tires have no more than 20 miles on them.

Here’s a detailed list of the cars modifications:

ENGINE

Koyo radiator

Jim Wolf race cams

Ferrea valves, retainer, guides, locks & pins

All new gaskets

Crower rods

CP Pistons

New timing chain

Balanced crank

ARP head stud

Low temp Nismo thermostat

Electric fan

TRANS

RPS clutch (600hp max)

Fidanza flywheel

REAR END

Tomei Technical Trax 2.0 Way LSD (brand new in the box…not installed

SUSPENSION

JIC magic coilovers Flt-a2

Cusco front & rear sway bars

Cusco rear camber kit

Cusco front tension rods

300zx master cylinders

300zx front & rear brake kit

Powder coated metallic green calipers (look awesome!)

EXHAUST

JIC Magic Bullet Full Titanium 505S Ti Cat-Back Exhaust (weighs 7 pounds)

RIMS

JLine RL3 black chrome face with polished lip- 3 piece rims front = 18” x 9”; rear = 18” x 10” ($3500 rims)

Kumho tires (brand new)

BODY KIT

Version Select 1

VIS carbonfiber hood

S14 grill

PAINT

Pearl green paint code 0080 Lamborghini green ($6000 paint job)

OTHER

New center console

Tenzo shift ****

New carpet

Suede headliner

New headlights

New taillights

New weather stripping with new and old windows

Other things that I may have forgotten

This year of the 240sx is a real mean looking car and they aren’t easy to get ahold of. There are still plenty of projects on this car to keep you busy, but there is a lot of the car that is finished. The car is currently at a shop so if you wanted to keep the car there after buying it to have the engine repairs done I will gladly give you the shop information.

If you have any questions I will answer quickly. I also can take additional photos if you want a different shot than those I've put in the listing. This is a great car and I will miss it, are you the new happy home for my car? Please email me at Rayden2001@comcast.net for any questions

http://www.slide.com/r/DMwFTDaW0j9sD...t_embedded_url

Last edited by Rayden2001; 01-27-2008 at 02:39 PM.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:15 PM

this is friggin nice too......