For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.

90' 300zxtt FS or partial trade for 240

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 09:43 AM

385hp 300zxtt FS or partial trade for 240

What is your name? : Justin Ross
What is your email? : jayemar_2000@yahoo.com
What is your phone number? : 724-355-1890
What is your City? : Butler
What is your State? : PA
What is your Zipcode? : 16002

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

FOR SALE: Stage IV (400-415hp range with mods according to SGP's upgrade chart -15hp for auto tranny, never dynoed.) black 1990 300zx twin turbo (automatic) with 133xxx miles on chassis and only 43k on turbos, engine, and transmission. Out of a JDM front clip with ~62k kms (~37,000 miles).

VIN#: JN1CZ24A8LX002420

I ran over a street sign in June 2003 and I just got a rebuilt title, things that were damaged in the wreck were: Fully-molded body kit, rear-steering lines, bottom of both fenders, passenger side intercooler. body kit was removed and an oem style front bumper was put on, rear-steering was bypassed with a Stillen hicas eliminator, drivers side fender was replaced, passenger fender was repaired and the intercooler was replaced, i also replaced the radiator.

It still needs some new paint and a little TLC here and there.

This car has no rust, I bought it in Corpus Christi Tx’s in May of 2003 and only driven for one month before it was wrecked and has not left my garage except for a few short drives to keep the car running. Only about 4k miles were put on the car since I purchased it 4 years ago, 1700 of which were from transporting the car from Texas.

The car runs great and is very fast, no additional damage was done to the car in the accident than what I already listed. The seats have NO tears anywhere and very little wear on them, the carpet looks brand new. The car can be test driven if you wish, and has a PA inspection until 04-08.

The car is $5500, i am selling the car locally as well for $6000 obo so im pretty firm on the pricing, just the recent engine/tranny swap, new exhaust and audio equipment add up to that easily. I am also considering all trades, if it’s very clean, and in good running condition I’ll consider it for trade or partial trade so don’t hesitate, make me an offer. Thanks for your interest and email, pm, or call my cell if you have any other questions.

List of some mods and upgrades:

35k jdm engine, turbos, and auto tranny installed at Protech Performance in tx’s ($3700, have receipts)

Dual pillar pod with boost and air/fuel gauges

Indiglo gauges

Blue vinyl trim

Front and rear strut braces

Pop-charger intake

EPROM chip w/boost jets at 14.5psi (plus labor to slot the ecu)

Megan Racing cat-back exhaust

Megan Racing Split down pipes and test pipes

ss braided brake lines

Brembo slotted and drilled rotors

Polished hard pipes

Blue/black leather steering wheel with cruise control relocated to the dash (not currently working)

Lowering springs with the upper adjustable camber arms in the back and a 300 degree camber kit in front.

Underdrive pulley

jdm 99’ style wing (replica?? Was on car when I bought it)

17 inch adr's with new tires

(2) Legacy 2000 watt amps and a Legacy 2 farad cap. running (3) Volfenhag 12" subs in sealed box.

Dual 220watt motorized mp3/cd head unit running Legacy components (2-ways in front 3-ways in back)

I will also include a full body kit that has not been installed (needs a little work as all fiberglass body kits need but is a little rough, paid $550), as well as dual intake, hard radiator pipe kit, hks turbo timer, and a 2-way pager alarm, none of which are installed

There are a few things that it needs:

New paint

A couple interior pieces of plastic

fog lights

and a little TLC

Last edited by jayemar; 05-27-2007 at 08:19 AM.