For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.

F/S 92 240sx $1300 Lower Alabama

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 01:23 PM

Exclamation F/S 92 240sx $1300 Lower Alabama

Ok guys, i had this car up once before, and i had to pull it cause i had a buyer. But in the end i learned not to rely on friends of friends because its too much of a hastle. So im bringing it back on here. I bought this car last december with the idea of a project car. However school and bills are starting to worry me, so im going to have to sell her.
Please note this car is a project car. There are some things wrong with it but hell, thats why i wanted it. I wanted to make it how i wanted it.

Anyways heres the info:

-92 240sx SE
-Black
-196,000 miles.

Mechanical:
The car runs decently, and i have driven it around the town. The clutch is slipping slighty, but still works for driving around town. The car still has a good bit of pull for an older motor.

Exterior:
The exterior needs a new paintjob, and the only main dents are on the fenders. Included in this price of the car is a set of aftermarket widebody fenders i purchased from a friend to replace them. The hatch is, as far as my eye can see, rust-free, which is especially rare with these cars.

Interior:
The one thing that sold me on the car as a project car is the dash. The dash is amazing. There are no cuts, rips, or scraps on the entire dash. There is some fading of some of the control pictures. There is one tear on the drivers seat. The headliner looks really great. The piece for popping the trunk and gas door is slightly broke, but still works as intended. The shifter looks a little crappy, and needs to be replaced. I have an aftermarket shift **** i grabbed from Advanced Auto that i will provide with the car.

Electrical:
All lights work on the car. Window motors and door locks work as well. Battery was just recently replaced. The A/C pump does still work, but needs to be charged.

The car has recieved new spark plugs/wires, fuel filter, battery air filter, oil changes, fluid checks since ive purchased it.

I have tried my best to explain everything is wrong with the car for you. If you have any other questions please email me at:

dannyleary@gmail.com

I am asking 1,300 for the car with the fenders. No seperate deals. I am very firm on this price. I am very busy with school and such, so the buyer will have to come and pick the car up.

Thanks for your time.

----

Below is a link to a large list of pictures so that you can fully get an idea of the car. The fender pictures are also included.

Link to the car/fender pics.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:32 AM

is there rust anywhere? where is the car from? does it have any aftermarket parts?
Old 09-12-2006, 05:29 PM

E-mail sent.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:20 AM

car is sold

thank you everyone