For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.

FS: 1992 Nissan 240sx Coupe Champagne/Beige [North Jersey]

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 02:05 AM

FS: 1992 Nissan 240sx Coupe Champagne/Beige [North Jersey]

ITEM: 1992 Nissan 240sx Coupe Champagne/Beige
PRICE: $3,700 OBO
SHIPPING: no local sales only
DESCRIPTION: So I bought this car a few months ago on 11/27/08 to be exact. Bought it completely stock and haven't done much to it ever since. Use to be an automatic which is now swapped with a tranny that came from my old car which is a ka24e tranny. Car is in pretty good condition cosmetically and mechanically. It has your usual small dings and dents and so-so dent on passenger side fender which I still have to take a picture of that can be easily popped out. And the only rust spot the car currently has is underneath the passenger side frame rail which can be fixed/saved still. There's little tiny surface rust spots that you can barely notice but is definitely not cancerous. I never really got around to fixing it. The dash is also uncracked. Mechanically the car runs excellent. Engine still doesnt burn or leak any oil, nor does it have any kind of smoke (blue,white, etc). Always had its regular oil changes every 3,000 miles with Mobil 1 10w30 Synthentic Oil. Only reason why I'm selling it is because I've got my eye on a hatch that I want to get so this ones gotta go. The car will be coming with stock tear drop rims, stock springs, apexi n1 dual replica painted black for low-key look (doesnt attract cops, looks stock from far away) only up to cat, megan racing test pipe, b&m short shifter with RAAZO 430 gram shift ****, stock headlights, after market speakers all around i dont know what brand but theyre nice, NRG bucket seats both driver and passenger, i think thats it unless im forgetting something. I will sell the car the way it sits right now if i get my asking price or close to it. The rims in the picture are Group AV Ray's (Volks) 2 piece rims wrapped in Toyo Proxe 4's all around with alot of thread left, sitting on Stance GR+ Pro coilovers, KA24E tranny, 180sx VLSD, car has IPCW true diamond cut headlights not the cheap eBay kind, 8000K H4 HID's, and Sony CDX-GT210 that plays wma/mp3. Other than that car is stock and has been maintained well before and after I got the car. I believe I'm the 3rd or 4th owner. And last 240sx decal isnt there anymore was falling off so I just removed it. Any questions please text me at (201) 257-7394 it is my iPhone that just RECEIVES TEXTS ONLY for faster response.
  • VIN: JN1MS34P2NW100421
  • MILEAGE: 133,XXX
  • TRANSMISSION: 5spd tranny swap
  • DOORS: 2
  • COLOR: Champagne/Beige
  • RUNNING/NOT RUNNING: Excellent running condition
  • CONDITION: Great

Quick info about the car - $3500-$3700 will get you all this as it sits
  • 133,xxx original miles both on motor and body
  • Inspection good until September 2010
  • Replica APEX'i N1 Dual Catback Exhaust dual 2.5" pipes leading into one 3" painted black for sleeper look
  • Megan Racing Testpipe
  • Stance GR+ Pro Coilovers
  • Group AV Rays Staggered (Volks) 2piece 16x7 in the front 16x8 in the back with Toyo Proxe 4's all around
  • KA24E Tranny (did 5spd tranny swap, got the old tranny from my crashed hatch)
  • Nismo Tranny Mount
  • Spec Stage 2 Clutch with Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel both have 8,000 miles on them
  • B&M Short Shifter with RAAZO 430gram heavy shift ****
  • IPCW True Diamond Cut Headlights with 8000K H4 HID's
  • NRG Bucket Seats both driver and passenger
  • Sony CDX-GT210 that plays wma/mp3
  • Brown and tan interior
  • Uncracked dash
  • Doesnt Burn or Leak any oil or fluids (no white, blue, smoke etc)
  • Frame rail underneath passenger side has a rusted hole that can be repaired hasnt eaten through the floor, not that bad
  • Poppable dent passenger side fender

$3000-$3200 will get you all this as it sits
  • Everything up there minus the staggered Group AV Ray 2 piece Volks, which would be replaced by teardrop rims all around with new tires

I will get pictures of the interior (brown) and picture of the rust tomorrow.
PICTURES:

Youtube Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kzoz0i9nKw

CONTACT INFORMATION:
NAME: Allan
EMAIL: delvallefrancis@yahoo.com
AIM: flipboi96
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Paypal, Cash, or combination of both
Text me @: (201) 257-7394 for faster response, doesnt receive calls

Last edited by flipboi96zx; 06-04-2009 at 11:05 PM.