For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.

FS: 95 240sx 350z Orange on Black 5spd

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2004, 10:17 PM

FS: 95 240sx 350z Orange on Black 5spd

1995 Nissan 240sx
109k miles
5 speed
350z Burnt Orange
Black/Grey Cloth interior

Overall in great shape. Has a few minor flaws which can be easily fixed. I just havent gotten around to them. Such as needs new ashtray and new center air vents. Really just a bunch of nickel and dime things that need to be done. The MAIN thing wrong with the car is the steering rack binds...meaning it doesnt recoil after turning it has to be done manually. It really doesnt affect driving as ive been driving the car for the past 6 months without a problem. Its more annoying then anything. I was quoted for the rack at being about 130 bucks. So even at that its nothing terrible. Also the battery has a dead cell...works fine starts the car it just takes it a second to turn all the way over because of the dead cell. Again nothing major. The car also has S13 seats in it as well.

UPDATED PICS CAR IS RELATIVELY CLEANER...STILL NOT AS NICE AS IT COULD BE WITH SOME WAX AND THE SUCH

Shots of the blemishes...all nickel and dime stuff...
MISSING CENTER VENTS

MISSING ASHTRAY

HOLE IN CARPET DRIVERS SIDE (NOTHING A FLOORMAT CANT FIX )

SMALL TEAR DRIVERS DOOR PANEL ABOUT THE SIZE OF A DIME(WAS THERE WHEN I GOT THE CAR AND HAS NOT GOTTEN ANY BIGGER SINCE IVE GOTTEN THE CAR)

AND A FEW PAINT CHIPS VERY SMALL THE PICS ARE ZOOMED IN PRETTY GOOD AND AT THE PERFECT ANGLES TO SEE THEM

MISALIGNED TRUNK(PAINTERS DIDNT PUT IT ON CORRECTLY EASY FIX AND DOES NOT LEAK!!)

MISSING BOLT ON BUMPER(STAYS FINE IM JUST PULLING IT OUT TO SHOW)

ENGINE PICS:

THATS IT! Ive have shown every problem with this car...its all nickel and dime stuff aside from the rack which isnt a problem really as the car drives fine its just annoying. And the rack is pretty cheap as well.

The car is available to be looked at upon request...im looking for $4700 OBO (ive gotten a lot of interest in it so im starting a little high to get rid of the joy riders)

Im looking to sell this rather quickly so all reasonable offers will be considered.

-Jayson
Old 12-14-2004, 12:54 PM

i need this car gone NOW! first 4k takes it...
Old 12-15-2004, 07:27 PM

wher is the car located?

and what is your email>?
Old 12-16-2004, 11:02 AM

im in tampa/orlando FL and my email is idealsupra@gmail.com

im willing to ship the car if its on buyers expense and they take care ofthe arrangements...