For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.

s13 coupe, lots of goodies FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 12:40 PM

s13 coupe, lots of goodies FOR SALE

ok as of now, i am about to purchase a new car and would like to sell everything i got until some day i can hopefully start a new 240 project.
sorry about the last post you prolly saw but i was intending on removing the head to inspect but i just dont have the time to work on the car between work and classes. so im just gunna sell as is now. id like to sell the whole car as is with everything but if i gotta ill consider completely parting it out.
THE BAD: i recently took it for a drive to tune a little more and noticed smoking a lot and what felt like misfiring. seems to be i burnt out a valve/valves on the 1st cyl. compression is 0, 170, 170, 170. the rings seem to be fine. like i said i dont have the time to work on the car now or to take off the head and inspect more but it is most commonly the problem since if it were the rings there would be SOME compression but there is none. there is oil in the exhuast manifold coming out of port #1. seems to me that is the only problem. could probably be easily solved i just dont have the time or money for the project anymore even tho so much has already been done. my loss i guess.

the car is a 91 coupe, its red the motor has approximately 85k on it the chassis has 149k.
heres whats done....
chassis/drivetrain
-auto to manual swap
-tein type hr front coilovers pillowball and camber plates
-kei office basic rear coilovers
front/ rear pilot strut tower bars
s14 radiator w/14" electric fan
act clutch and pressure plate (street disc 2100)approx 2000 miles on it
t3/t4 60 trim turbonetics turbo(about 5 miles on it, basically brand new)
turbonetics evolution 35mm wastegate(used for about a week)
jgs log manifold
jgs oil lines
johnny race car 8" fmic
hks ssq BOV
custom 2" hotpipe, 2 1/4" cold pipe
purple top 370cc injectors
nology spark plug wires
msd blaster 2 ignition coil(brand new)
nismo motor mounts and tranny mounts(less than 5 miles on them)
custom bent 2.5" downpipe
invidia 3" catback(still polish finish no rusty spots)
walbro 255lph fuel pump
aeromotive FPR
AEM EMS 30-1600 (no more than 3 hours accumulated use on it)
AEM 3.5 bar MAP sensor also brand new
i have stock and n60 mafs as well(not on car)
also have brand new never used deatshwerks 480cc injectors(i had them in but couldnt get the car to idle with the safc a while back and havent done anything with them since.)

INTERIOR
autometer phantom2 boost guage
AEM uego(not for sale)
all black interior
s13 grey/black cloth high back seats
nismo shift ****
jvc cd player
crystal 6.5" front speakers(custom fit)
zapco i-force 6x9's fit into rear deck(brand new)
clarion 400w 4channel amp on speakers

WHEELS
arospeed rs-gt's 17x7 in front, 18x7.5 in rear
toyo proxes fz4s' 75% tread at least left
also have 2-ssr longchamp 15" wheels wrapped in micky thompson et street drag radial tires 235/60/15(BRAND NEW, were only on the car for fitment never driven on!!!)
2-steelies wrapped in kelly winterforce snow tires(also only driven on once, due to the car not being driven last winter)
2-steelies with some dunlops all-year tires
2-techno-R mesh 15x6.5" wheels painted black in center with polish lip to match the ssr's, with dunlop sport a2 tires

ive invested well over 9 grand into the car since i bought it, realizing ya never get back what you put it. for the whole deal on the car im going to post in the advanced tech section whats going on and what im thinkin the problem is so you can check that out if your interested in the whole car.

id like to get 6000 for everything listed above including the brand new EMS. im open to offers as well but think the amount of the money in this car is more than reasonable at that price. so please no crazy lowballing. if i forgot anything ill update the post as i go heres some pics i have of the car/parts..

anything i may have forgotten ill edit in as i think of it....best way to contact me is by email or aim jpos985@yahoo.com or jpos985 on aim. im located in hamden ct the car is at a local shop i work at and can be looked at any hour of the day prutty much.

Last edited by jpos985; 11-13-2006 at 06:43 PM.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:16 PM

How much for the coilovers