For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.

FOR SALE: 93 Coupe 5 spd SR20DET run/look Good! TEXAS will deliver

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 09:41 PM

Arrow FOR SALE: 93 Coupe 5 spd SR20DET run/look Good! TEXAS will deliver

I have three 240s and I need to sell at least one.

I have a completely stock, (in the pic at bottom) only has an aftermarket air filter and a super sounding system (no woofers) pioneer head unit with four pioneers speakers 6x9 back, 5x8 front. VERY CLEAN ! ! ! Original paint, does have some small dents. It doesn't have those wheels anymore, because I put them in my other 240 (see below). - - - - - -The only problem is that the speedometer doesn't work, I replaced the speed sensor but thats not it. i think its the capacitor in the Digital display HUD. It shows 58K miles. Sometimes it works.
This is the SE version, sunroof, spoiler and electric stuff. Cold A/C. - - ABOUT $--I AM KEEPING THIS ONE UNLESS A GOOD OFFER IS MADE.

I also have a 92 coupe SE with a SR20DET red top installed, running very good. It has nismo motor mounts, ACT Stage 3 clutch, Headers, test pipe down pipe, Tanabe super madallion exhaust, walbro fuel pump, nismo thermostat KOYO radiator, nismo rad. cap, electric fan (powerful), heavy throttle cold pipe, a BLITZ intercoller, BOV, air filter, turbo timer s.e.) APEXI : (elect. boost controller and AFC, boost gauge, Oil pan high cap.) MOMO Steering wheel. 300zx MAF Sensor./ fuel filter. RSR lowering springs.

BAD: It needs front shocks and stereo, a/c.-------------$-----MAKE OFFER.

I also have a 93 coupe with no options Basic, no electronic options. 5 speed. new starter, clutch, alternator, all belts, a little worn interior. exterior is gold color and interior tan color. like the sr20det above. it runs extremely good and strong. I know the last three owners, one a teacher at my college, and a couple of friends. ----------------

BAD: needs stereo, window tint, seat belts most of the time work properly. ---------SOLD.

The body is very good for all the cars. I will post pics later this weekend.

i have too many cars and can't keep them all. BUY one someone please.

all cars above are very reliable. I will deliver any of the cars to any bordering state or something close to texas if you help me get back, etc....

i wrote this kind of fast so you guys who are looking to flame me for small details, please don't. i also have some listed locally, FYI.

bye,

enrique.

Last edited by FuriousZ; 04-15-2008 at 06:52 AM. Reason: UPDATED
Old 03-01-2008, 12:20 PM

Hey, I know I might be new, just been waiting for something to catch my eye in my area. I live in new mexico and am pretty interested. Looking for a great project car, and all of the above seem to fit what I am looking for. Please get back to me via e-mail or here.

rocky.bballer2007@gmail.com

would like pictures of the cars.
Old 03-01-2008, 06:07 PM

which one interests you more? so i can elaborate and post pics tomorrow.
Old 03-01-2008, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by FuriousZ
I have a completely stock, (in the pic at bottom) only has an aftermarket air filter and a super sounding system (no woofers) pioneer head unit with four pioneers speakers 6x9 back, 5x8 front. VERY CLEAN ! ! ! Original paint, does have some small dents. It doesn't have those wheels anymore, because I put them in my other 240 (see below). - - - - - -The only problem is that the speedometer doesn't work, I replaced the speed sensor but thats not it. i think its the capacitor in the Digital display HUD. It shows 58K miles. Sometimes it works.
This is the SE version, sunroof, spoiler and electric stuff. Cold A/C. ------ ABOUT $3,333.
This one because it has a sound system going, I already have some subs, MTX comp series just dying to be hooked up again(got amps also).

Contact by e-mail for details? Price negociatable? Just curious. Thanks for getting back to me asap. I have been thinking I was going to have to fly back up to washington to pick up an average 240 Lol, nothing for imports or anything in New Mexico. Pfft

Can't wait to see some pictures; I am heading out to work right now, but will be checking this quite abit. Thank you once again.
Old 03-01-2008, 09:58 PM

how do i get that 93 koop?!
Old 03-03-2008, 07:00 AM

Exclamation

I think i may be selling the 1600 locally. Should work out a deal this week. Some pics below.
Sorry i don't have internet at home and I ve been busy and not able to drive to school. Snowed last night so I drove here carefully.

I just read your message so here is the car your interested in.
took them just now.

Last edited by FuriousZ; 09-13-2008 at 08:15 PM.
Old 03-03-2008, 07:02 AM

so more pics

Old 03-03-2008, 08:26 AM

lmk if u dont sell that koop. im still interested. if it goes, then im beat i guess.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:47 AM

lets see some pics of the 92 boosted Koop, is it in amarillo by chance? and some details plz
Old 03-03-2008, 10:25 AM

car is in amarillo
Old 03-03-2008, 10:39 AM

Exclamation

I took the pics early morning yesterday so the sun is bright on one side of the pic and dark on the other.

Darkvillin which one are you interested in???

Cr8zyDrifter where are you located? ?? ?

Old 03-03-2008, 12:57 PM

mostly the gold one brother. does it need any suspension or anything at all? lmk.
Old 03-03-2008, 04:28 PM

Are there any Problems with the car? I'm in Amarillo too. I haven't ever seen it around town though. Do you not drive it? I don't see very many S13's around here. especially any with work done to them.
Old 03-03-2008, 05:19 PM

Hey, so you are willing to deliver to bordering states, New Mexico work good for you?

**EDIT** got some motor pics also?

Last edited by RockyMac; 03-03-2008 at 06:20 PM.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:02 PM

you have any pics of the motor?

Quick Reply: FOR SALE: 93 Coupe 5 spd SR20DET run/look Good! TEXAS will deliver