For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.

Wtb: S13

Old 06-26-2015, 05:36 PM

Wtb: S13

I'm in the market for another 240...ready for another project. I would prefer an aztec red hatch. I know that's virtually impossible. So let me know what you have. I want an S13 hatch.
Old 10-04-2015, 06:05 PM

[IMG][/IMG]
I have a 92 aztec red hatch for sale. Cleanest hatches you'll find anywhere inside and out. Perfect interior fresh paint built ka t setup. Makes 340 whp. Also have five lug swap to go with it along with a second diff (welded) full z32 brakes f/r. Freshly rebuilt painted and new pads Springs and new lines. (Hard and soft) Megan coils xxr 17x9.5 rims Megan roof wing aem wide band and boost gauges. Also has auto meter oil pressure Guage. Short shifter s14 seats extended wheel studs cross drilled rotors ebc green stuff pads engine has fresh s15 turbo jwt tuned ecu trust downpipe ISIS exhaust. Hks bov all arp hardware. Wesco pistons shot peened rods stainless lines and more. Also will come with a top mount turbo setup (manifold and turbo)
Pm me and I'll shoot you my number and I can send you pics.

Last edited by memphis350z; 10-04-2015 at 06:34 PM.

Search this Thread