For Sale - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.

FS/FT: S13 Ka24De Valve Cover Powder Coated Black w/ "Brushed" Lettering

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 12:49 AM

FS/FT: S13 Ka24De Valve Cover Powder Coated Black w/ "Brushed" Lettering

I weighed my options and ultimately decided to post in this section of the For Sale Classification choices. Up for sale is the Valve Cover that I literally just received from UPS about 30 minutes ago. I purchased it from a forum member, but I just figured out I need some other parts for my Hatch & well needs are more important then wants at the moment. The Valve Cover was Powder Coated by his friend who does all sorts of items and was Clear Coated. After Powder Coated he installed it on his Coupe's Ka24De, while it was removed for timing issues, but he stated that the Valve Cover was not driven on while installed. This is a S13 Ka24De Valve Cover, which is applicable for years 1991-1994. S14 Ka24De Engines, 1995-1998, does differ from the S13's and will not work for them. The Valve Cover is Powder Coated Black w/ "Brushed" Lettering & as stated, is Clear Coated.

There are a couple imperfections with the Valve Cover. 1) There is a scratch through the Clear Coat of the Valve Cover & is only visable when hit by light at certain angles. I put my lamp right next to it & purposely got it in the picture to make sure there is no discrepencies with the sale. 2) In the top left corner of the Cover there is a small "chip" though the Powder Coating, it is about the size of this "0". 3) There are minor scratchs on the back of the Cover which, when installed, will probably not even be visable. Honestly to the naked eye, from standard viewing range, the Valve Cover probably won't look out of the ordinary.

Along with the Valve Cover you will also receive an Oil Cap & New Valve Cover Gasket, which was also included in my purchase.

Name:  ValveCover2013.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  46.5 KB

Pricing Options:

Valve Cover: $70.00 Shipped
Valve Cover + Your Stock Valve Cover: $50.00 Shipped

If you wish to include your Valve Cover, there must be no damage to it once so ever & must be cleaned to the best of your ability. This is my current Ka, if you could get it this clean, that would be great. The previous owner installed an EGay Strut Bar which shaved the Valve Cover letters off & I need a mint Valve Cover for when I actually do have it Powder Coated. Also if you wish to do this, we will talk specifics on working the trade, when it arises.

Contacts:

AIM: MidnightSkyline7
Email/Yahoo/MSN: MidnightSkyline7@sbcglobal.net