For Sale - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.

FS: KA24DE Turbo Kit Cheap, Big Power! Lotta PICS

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 04:52 PM

FS: KA24DE Turbo Kit Cheap, Big Power! Lotta PICS

ITEM: Turbo kit for the KA24DE, almost complete, Will need an oil return line and bung for the oilpan, injector clips in order to install them, and some sort of engine/fuel management. On a stock s14, with stock maf and cams, the car made 265rwhp at 7psi om crappy 440cc injectors and Apexi NEO piggyback. With these other items such as the 555cc injectors and n62 maf, expect close to 300rwhp with good tuning such as the Calum Real Time tuning. Everything has roughly 3k on it.

PRICE: $1,200 or OBO.

SHIPPING: Yes, but the down pipe is a huge one piece unit so that will be mega $$. Buyer is to pay for all shipping and packing costs!

DESCRIPTION: This turbo kit was put together by E-shift Performance out of Cliffwood Beach, NJ.
http://e-shiftperformance.com/eshift-services.html
They build super nice Supra's, they have a killer R32 GTR time attack car, as well as a s14 with 1jz drift car. They have been featured in many magazines. The kit consists of:

T3/T4 Turbonetics Hybrid Turbo. I do not know the exact unit that it is, but the the Intake side opening is about 2 5/8" and the exhaust is about 2 1/4".

Custom 3" 5 bolt flange down pipe with test pipe.

Intercooler and piping for s14, the charge pipe was damaged, see pics. The core is a big 31x11x3 with 3" in/out. I have couplers as well, but they vary in colors.

HKS SSQV BOV, legit.

Tial 38mm Wastegate with atmospheric dump, 7psi spring. It was ran on spring pressure, so I only have the one nipple for the wastegate.

Equal Length manifold, no name, but reinforced with support bars and new welds. NO CRACKS!!

N62 Maf with long pigtail, Came out of running car.

STI 555cc Yellow Side feed injectors. A cheaper alternative, these drop right into any KA/SR fuel rail. They can also be modfied to flow 850cc, just search any STI forum. You will need sti injector clips to make them work. Those can be purchased from EDO Performance.

-6an Oil Feed line with oil pressure sender adapter.

Lightweight Fywheel, unsure of brand. No cracks and smooth surface. No hot spots either.

Custom clutch, as per E-shift Performance. Dual diaphragm pressure plate with 6 puck disc. Grabs super strong, there is no in between. It is like an on/off switch. Extremely aggressive. Held that 265whp for over 3k with not a sign of slipping.

So as stated above, one will need just the return line, injector clips, and a/f management for a beastly KA!!

CONTACT INFORMATION:
NAME: George
EMAIL: sixbolt@optonline.net
AIM: HKSdrift3r
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Paypal (I am verified), Cash, Check ( Must Clear first!!), Money Orders.

Quickest way to reach me is by email. I am willing to travel 50 miles to meet up if buyer is local.

I am not yet willing to part the kit, just want to sell as a whole quickly. My loss is def your gain here!!

Thanks for looking!!

-George
Old 07-20-2008, 02:43 PM

$1,000 will take it all!
Old 07-25-2008, 10:18 PM

Sold!!!