Sr20det Front Clips

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2003, 12:15 AM

Sr20det Front Clips

Hey guys

I know that I'm just a new member on this site and have not established a reputation on the forum yet, but that's what I'm trying to do here. I'm currently offering S13 and S14 front clips from Cartune/Neishlin Motors. If you're from southern cali I'm sure you've heard about us, as we're one of the most reputable tuners for 240sx's and MR2s. Basically, I'm offering front clips starting at $2600, and of course, the more the buyers, the better the deal gets. We have S13 redtops and blacktops, as well as S14 blacktops. Warranty wise, our front clips will come with pretty much everything needed for installation, and we guarantee the turn over/start of your engine. In the rare case that parts from the engine are faulty (we inspect all motors and parts before shipping and we will let you know what exactly is missing. i.e intercooler, radiator before sale is complete) we will replace immediately at no extra charge.
The way I'll do this is if you're serious about inquiring about a specific motor, simply email me at gt1motorsport@hotmail.com. I will then take pics of the exact motor in question and send it through mail along with an exact price quote as motors are constantly being sold and added into our inventory so what I post up today may not be there tomorrow. For any pictures of how our front clips look check out www.neishlinmotors.com or www.cartune-online.com. I'm pretty much new to this forum method, so please give me any friendly suggestions you can offer.

Best regards,
Tad
Old 09-17-2003, 05:47 PM

no takers on a front clip?
Old 09-20-2003, 04:49 AM
Contributing Member

i am but i need to sell my car first
Old 09-21-2003, 02:35 PM

Thats fine, but when the time comes just let me know and I'll get you the best price on a front clip
Old 09-21-2003, 08:37 PM
Contributing Member

edwin still working there?
Old 09-21-2003, 08:41 PM

Actually I heard that he's actually doing something different now, so he's not with Cartune anymore.
Old 10-13-2003, 11:54 AM

hey sr20guy, i think what u are doing is very good for this site.... i personaly think we all needed this... a perfect place to get front clips from.... i currently dont have a car anymore due to a suspended license but just sold my car yesterday and now have four grand and saving... im looking to buy an s14 around christmass time and yes i really want a front clip.... will these deals be around when i get my car and by front clip do you mean a halfcar with everything?

I am located in Mesa Arizona and know of this place called RHYTHM racing and they told me they can get s13 Silvia front clips for 2000 shipped and thats with the JDM headlights, hood, fenders, sr20det.... everything. do you guys do the same?

thanx for your time
Marc
Old 10-14-2003, 11:16 AM

Thanks for the nice welcome That's a real nice deal that you have there from Rhythm. However, watch out and make sure that the motor is completely in workable condition if you purchase that whole front clip. Personally, most deals I've heard that come as complete as that are too good to be true. However, if the company does offer a very reliable warranty then that's a extremely great deal you have there. As for my front clips, they come varying in degree of condition. The engines we always make sure are in great working condition, and the clips will sometimes be complete, sometimes will have parts that are not available. I will give exact details of the front clip in interest when inquired upon. As for the price, right now I can lower the price of the clips and stay solid at $2000 for the S13 redtop clips. Email me if you're seriously interested and we'll work something out at gt1motorsport@hotmail.com. Like I stated earlier we warranty all parts and if something is not working we will replace the item with no hassle. Most companies will not have the confidence to warranty their motors in this way. Having the engine turn over is the main thing they'll provide.
Old 10-14-2003, 04:38 PM

thanx for your help, i will get back to you for sure.
Basically if i buy an s13 i definitivly can afford a front clip ut if i buy an s14 then im gonna have to wait on the sr20 for a while
Old 10-14-2003, 05:24 PM

I'd definitely be interested in a SR front clip at that price. How many do you have available at that price, sr20guy? What's included? Any pictures? Hook me up with some info. Thanks.
Old 10-14-2003, 09:34 PM

my friend and i will prolly be interested in 2 front clips, how many do you have avail. at that price. its kinda funny too, i work at Creative Car-tunes in Mechanicsburg PA. I think you should hook me up cause our shops are similiar, but weve had the name for 12 years now. so anyway welcome to the site im a newcomer myself but its great to see someone helping out the forum.

Tom Morrison
Creative Car-tunes
www.CreativeCar-tunes.com
Old 10-15-2003, 09:11 AM

do your front clips come with body panels?
Old 10-15-2003, 01:35 PM

Hey im in so. cal so when i was ready to get mine could i just go pick it up? And also would you be able to get front clips for the rb's?
Old 10-15-2003, 06:13 PM

The price of the S13 clips I'll try to keep at a solid $2000, unless the clip just happens to come with extremely low mileage and/or complete front body. In that case, the demand is especially high, and it's hard for me to go ahead and sell at that price because our retail customers come in and pick that up right away. As for body panels, it just varies on the clip you're looking at, and for pictures on the clips check out www.cartune-online.com for more info. We just recently received a new shipment so I have 3 S13 clips left over which all have EXTREMELY clean motorsets with good mileage. Our clips come complete with everything you need and we let you know what is missing (i.e. radiator, intercooler). The 3 current sets we have in have an average of 38k, and are complete front clips with all wiring and parts needed for installation. Remember, we warranty the parts, so there's nothing to worry about.

Thanks for the welcome onto the site Tom by the way. We receive shipment in every 2 weeks, so just let me
know when and if you need the 2 clips.

As for Misfitflesh, you're welcome to go in to Cartune when you're ready to pick up the clip. Just ask for Antonio for assistance, and let him know that you got set up with Tad for the price of the clip. Sometimes people end up going because they want to get the clip ASAP and end up not able to secure the price offered on the site so please watch out. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 949.351.6326. Clips are currently going fast and prices are rising due to the increase and popularity of the drift events, so our clips keep coming and going. If you're interested in a RB motor I can pick up those sets as well.
Old 10-21-2003, 11:53 PM

Do you ever get CA18 clips? I'm looking to buy one this winter and was just wondering how your prices were on these.

Quick Reply: Sr20det Front Clips